Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2021, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

5'10 175 lbs is considered obese, how many of you hit that number?
Old 04-26-2021, 10:46 AM
Banned

like almost no one here

but seriously OBESITY is killing people more than CoVID

why dont we start pogroms to help with the obesity so that people can earn fat $$ dr4ive the stock market and pay taxes?

more paying consumers = more walmart noble slots to raise up the thots into = more money going directly to pizza parlors on marz
Old 04-26-2021, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

i get a kick out of people in line at the grocery store

cart is full of soda, colorful boxes of garbage food, frozen dinners, and bread

pushed by a fat slob wearing a mask but not over their nose

these are the people dying from covid
Old 04-26-2021, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's not mean, i agree, it's something that me and toxigen shouldn't be required to fix in others, we can't force these people to be better

jesus has to save them

it

is

the

only

way
Old 04-26-2021, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just got my first vaccine today. Arm is sore af right now but it's worth it knowing this nightmare will be over soon and I can leave the house without fear again.

Reading this made me genuinely sad...you seemed like a great and understanding person in those enchanter threads I've made recently.
I tell people what they need to hear NOT what they want to hear

And telling them to take care of the one single meat husk God gave them to walk around in for the rest of their life is the best possible advice I could give them on this forum. Not just to increase their chances of surviving viruses but for their overall quality of life. It would work to reduce the depression you claim to have as well, FYI

I only bite back when someone bites first
Old 04-26-2021, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah. Pray the fat away. See how that works. You know who's fat? Poor people and minorities. Both of them suffer way more from Covid deaths than you entitled fucks. See how many fruits and vegetables you can afford to buy on fifty bucks a week when you're trying to just get your kids some calories so they can sleep at night without hunger pangs. A fucking studio apartment in a town 45 minutes away from the metro costs $1000 a month. That's an apartment where you keep your bed in your livingroom. What is there left for health food when your minimum wage job doesn't even cover rent? You can get 2 meals from McDonald's for the price of a pound of strawberries. Stop fat shaming and get the vaccine you fucks.
Old 04-26-2021, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what's your point? You don't care about fat people? There's nobody fat in your life that you'd miss if they died? Get the fucking vaccine you fat shaming asshole.
“Fat shaming”, the mantra of people wanting the world to tell them that being fat is beautiful and healthy

It’s not, and it’s not

If you can’t handle some words from a stranger you’ll never meet on the internet, then you need to work on your mental resilience AND your weight
Old 04-26-2021, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah. Pray the fat away. See how that works. You know who's fat? Poor people and minorities. Both of them suffer way more from Covid deaths than you entitled fucks. See how many fruits and vegetables you can afford to buy on fifty bucks a week when you're trying to just get your kids some calories so they can sleep at night without hunger pangs. A fucking studio apartment in a town 45 minutes away from the metro costs $1000 a month. That's an apartment where you keep your bed in your livingroom. What is there left for health food when your minimum wage job doesn't even cover rent? You can get 2 meals from McDonald's for the price of a pound of strawberries. Stop fat shaming and get the vaccine you fucks.
Food City sells fruits and vegetables for affordable prices in the poorest areas of my state, which I go into all the time for my job

Poor people, like everyone else, choose fast food because it’s convenient and tastes good. There are ALWAYS healthy alternatives for the same price at grocery stores
Old 04-26-2021, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Obesity is an advertisement to the world:

"I am a lazy fuck with no self respect or impulse control, nor do I care about my own health, or those who are unfortunate enough to gaze upon or share an elevator with me."
Old 04-26-2021, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obesity is an advertisement to the world:

"I am a lazy fuck with no self respect or impulse control, nor do I care about my own health, or those who are unfortunate enough to gaze upon or share an elevator with me."
This attitude is why you guys lost and will continue to be losers.
Closed Thread