Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-27-2021, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reminder doesn't even matter though we're in the thread title.

and even if another chernybol is a reality it still pails in comparison to the best case scenario of the other options.
I was wrong apparently. We are supposed to compare and choose one over the other. Okay then.
Old 07-27-2021, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The original point of the thread, I assumed, was to cover all aspects of humankind's self-destructive tendencies, not to compare one form to the other and debate which was worse overall.

https://youtu.be/ZwY2E0hjGuU
john oliver is a deformed clone of racheal maddow YUCK

if you want to talk about end times, the reason we are here is because of him and the other nihilist clones we've become.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was wrong apparently. We are supposed to compare and choose one over the other. Okay then.
Im simply saying that, the desire to be against nuke power, comes from a greater evil (satan) who has deformed the minds of godless children (hippies) to destroy themselves.

Idk, what is your stance on vaxxines? Im just curious, because if youre pro vax take every argument you have against the anti vaxers not understanding science, and apply it to arguments against the anit-nuke power folks not understanding science, because they are of the same quality.

If you're anti vaxx or not worried about our effect on the environment because we're doomed by prophecy already then, ok its cool no worries mate.
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-27-2021 at 01:46 PM..
Old 07-27-2021, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Old 07-27-2021, 03:04 PM
Fire Giant

Nooooo not Michael Moore! Keep the slug man away from me. That dude is creepier than an animatronic Joe Biden in a run down Chucky Cheese.
Old 07-27-2021, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
john oliver is a deformed clone of racheal maddow YUCK
So I should have linked the 1970s version of the video, segments of which were in the video linked, then you would have discussed the issue instead of commenting on the commentator? Since we're comparing everything now, calling him a white Steve Urkle would have been more on the nose.

Quote:
Idk, what is your stance on vaxxines? Im just curious, because if youre pro vax take every argument you have against the anti vaxers not understanding science, and apply it to arguments against the anit-nuke power folks not understanding science, because they are of the same quality.
I received two doses of Pfizer in spring. If people choose not to get vaccinated, so be it, but that choice comes with risks and maybe eventually a kind of survivor's guilt over deaths of the immunicompromised and others.

That said, I haven't been arguing against nuclear power or expressing favor for gas, coal, and the like. By indicating the drawbacks of all current types, even renewable energy, I am merely pointing at the cracks in any arguments that could lead to a consensus. Better, undiscovered options must exist and those need to be the focus.

Quote:
If you're anti vaxx or not worried about our effect on the environment because we're doomed by prophecy already, its ok cool no worries mate
Nothing is Written - Lawrence of Arabia
Old 07-27-2021, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/g/gametheory.asp

even mathmatics says the book of revelations is right

and no i wouldnt have taken you more seriously if you went to a 60 year old source to win an argument about science today. Just like I wouldn't take that createn john oliver's doing the same thing.

I am simply pointing out that nuke power is better than any other form of power and any argument against it is taken out of context and not based on science or reality but instead paranoia and fear.

And yes better options exist, but we're not technologically capable of accomplishing them, perhaps because we spend money on getting better at burning rocks instead splitting uranium atoms
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-27-2021 at 03:52 PM..
Old 07-27-2021, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Better, undiscovered options must exist and those need to be the focus.
That would be nice. Perhaps God will save us. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2021, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

and no i wouldnt have taken you more seriously if you went to a 60 year old source to win an argument about science today.
The Book of Revelation. One, not many. Math says that is right. Also your source is almost 2,000 years old yet you're poohpoohing this other source from 50 years ago (2021-1970=51), why?

Quote:
Just like I wouldn't take that createn john oliver's doing the same thing.
John of Patmos is the exception than...
Old 07-27-2021, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be nice. Perhaps God will save us. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unknown unknowns. What we take for granted now, the internet included, would have been considered miraculous not long ago.
Old 07-27-2021, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/g/gametheory.asp

Evangelicals are actually retarded.