Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2021, 04:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogues stealing Beads (not magic) is funnier than Book Not Up
Trainquish people would argue he said and did nothing wrong. Their argument would be, "yes your log states that this shitbag looted the book, but the book was looted and therefor could not possibly be up." With a highly probable "git gud" comment thrown in for good measure, and a slight chance of Shitbag being awarded 50 dkp.
Old 10-15-2021, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trainquish people would argue he said and did nothing wrong. Their argument would be, "yes your log states that this shitbag looted the book, but the book was looted and therefor could not possibly be up." With a highly probable "git gud" comment thrown in for good measure, and a slight chance of Shitbag being awarded 50 dkp.
They are living rent free in your head, hope that helps.
Old 10-15-2021, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry you didn't get new catchphrases. Please share an original thought, even just once to prove you can.
Old 10-15-2021, 05:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you didn't get new catchphrases. Please share an original thought, even just once to prove you can.
I doubt he/she can, he is a member of the gaggle of halfwits Trainquish leadership uses as a foil.
Old 10-15-2021, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you don't got career , keep trying tho
Old 10-15-2021, 05:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you don't got career , keep trying tho
Please tell me your career has nothing to do with healthcare, food, or transportation.
Old 10-15-2021, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please tell me your career has nothing to do with healthcare, food, or transportation.
Nope it's boring just climb utility poles. Sorry you are so mad atm.
Old 10-15-2021, 05:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope it's boring just climb utility poles. Sorry you are so mad atm.
I am not mad but I believe you mean angry, although I am not angry either. You are installing 5g I assume?
Old 10-15-2021, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I am not mad but I believe you mean angry, although I am not angry either. You are installing 5g I assume?
Nah not as glorious, I have normal blue collar job nothing special but I enjoy it. Also I'm not in vanquish hope that helped. Stay mad tho
Old 10-15-2021, 06:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Nah not as glorious, I have normal blue collar job nothing special but I enjoy it. Also I'm not in vanquish hope that helped. Stay mad tho
Strange, I thought you were an apologist for Trainquish, perhaps your arguments were just filled with logical fallacies or you were gaslighting.
Closed Thread