Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2021, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Explains all the batshit crazy stuff you keep floating with no basis in reality. Fact checking? leave that for the other people full steam ahead on I like this insane alternative reality it triggers FEELINGS!
he wants you to flip out on him, that's why he says it. may or may not believe it himself, that's besides the point.
Old 08-02-2021, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he wants you to flip out on him, that's why he says it. may or may not believe it himself, that's besides the point.
It's Nirgon, he absolutely believes it himself.
Old 08-02-2021, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Explains all the batshit crazy stuff you keep floating with no basis in reality. Fact checking? leave that for the other people full steam ahead on I like this insane alternative reality it triggers FEELINGS!
It’s easy to spot “independent” fact checkers complete partisanship if you just read enough of them. The one that solidified it for me was a “fact check” about the statement that one of the people shot by Kyle Rittenhouse was a sex offender

The fact check (I forget if it was politico or snopes, one of those), basically took multiple paragraphs to say “well yes, he was convicted of a past crime of sexual assault of a minor” in a really roundabout way and then a full paragraph talking about past good deeds the person had done and then another paragraph saying that he didn’t deserve to die for being a sex offender

That was complete obvious bias. 1.) the statement was never about his past good deeds, no one gives a shit. It was whether or not he was a convicted sex offender and 2.) the statement was never about whether he deserved to die for being a sex offender, only whether he was one or not

The bias for the dead liberal was so fucking obvious in the fact check I wouldn’t be surprised if the staff that wrote it would have offered him a handjob if he were still alive to try to see if they could swing his sexual interests away from children
Old 08-02-2021, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize the 99.7% figure you're quoting, if true, occurs in a reality in which a huge portion of the people social distanced, were locked down, wore masks, and are currently vaccinated, right?

You know what you know because of your politics and then you follow stupid wherever it takes you.
Want to survive COVID? Don’t be fat

Fox had some balls to run this article, because it goes against the conservative anti-vax narrative. You can’t tell the dude was fat as shit from the face pic, but the body shots you can see he was 300+

“ Dad sends heartbreaking text before death: ‘I should have gotten the damn vaccine’
https://www.foxnews.com/us/vaccine-d...t-before-death

From one of the comments on the article:

“ My son is an MD in a hospital that has seen many, many covid patients. He told me just the other day, that the big warning, which was never given, because it just wasn't PC, is that every SINGLE patient he saw in his hospital was obese. That is the part nobody told you. It is heavily targeting obese people. They don't do well.”

The person who posted the comment is wrong. There as been tons of articles written mentioning that covid kills fat people at a rate of like 8-1 to healthy weight people. It should be common knowledge if you read the news
Last edited by unsunghero; 08-02-2021 at 10:02 PM..
Old 08-02-2021, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

So then youre saying I'm not big beautiful and big boned? Bigot
Old 08-02-2021, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s easy to spot “independent” fact checkers complete partisanship if you just read enough of them. The one that solidified it for me was a “fact check” about the statement that one of the people shot by Kyle Rittenhouse was a sex offender

The fact check (I forget if it was politico or snopes, one of those), basically took multiple paragraphs to say “well yes, he was convicted of a past crime of sexual assault of a minor” in a really roundabout way and then a full paragraph talking about past good deeds the person had done and then another paragraph saying that he didn’t deserve to die for being a sex offender

That was complete obvious bias. 1.) the statement was never about his past good deeds, no one gives a shit. It was whether or not he was a convicted sex offender and 2.) the statement was never about whether he deserved to die for being a sex offender, only whether he was one or not

The bias for the dead liberal was so fucking obvious in the fact check I wouldn’t be surprised if the staff that wrote it would have offered him a handjob if he were still alive to try to see if they could swing his sexual interests away from children
Rittenhouse stans are human garbage.
Old 08-02-2021, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rittenhouse stans are human garbage.
What the heck is a Rittenhouse stan
Old 08-02-2021, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Want to survive COVID? Don’t be fat

Fox had some balls to run this article, because it goes against the conservative anti-vax narrative. You can’t tell the dude was fat as shit from the face pic, but the body shots you can see he was 300+

“ Dad sends heartbreaking text before death: ‘I should have gotten the damn vaccine’
https://www.foxnews.com/us/vaccine-d...t-before-death

From one of the comments on the article:

“ My son is an MD in a hospital that has seen many, many covid patients. He told me just the other day, that the big warning, which was never given, because it just wasn't PC, is that every SINGLE patient he saw in his hospital was obese. That is the part nobody told you. It is heavily targeting obese people. They don't do well.”

The person who posted the comment is wrong. There as been tons of articles written mentioning that covid kills fat people at a rate of like 8-1 to healthy weight people. It should be common knowledge if you read the news
I see. You're willing to make peace on the sex offender angle, but the fats deserve to die.

Interesting thesis.
Old 08-02-2021, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see. You're willing to make peace on the sex offender angle, but fats deserve to die.

Interesting thesis.
It’s not a question of what they deserve. Being fat is a choice. The benefit is that junk food tastes amazing. I had periods of time where I would semi-crash off my clean earring and do a snickers bar from vending machine at work every day. That and brownies are my vices. Oh and have you ever had baklava from a Greek food place? Holy shit that’s good

And the downside is much higher risk of death from things like COVID. If the taste of junk food is worth it, then go for it. The news stations and I are just reinforcing the message that there is a serious con to obesity to balance out the pro that some food tastes amazing
Old 08-02-2021, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It’s not a question of what they deserve. Being fat is a choice. The benefit is that junk food tastes amazing. I had periods of time where I would semi-crash off my clean earring and do a snickers bar from vending machine at work every day. That and brownies are my vices. Oh and have you ever had baklava from a Greek food place? Holy shit that’s good

And the downside is much higher risk of death from things like COVID. If the taste of junk food is worth it, then go for it. The news stations and I are just reinforcing the message that there is a serious con to obesity to balance out the pro that some food tastes amazing
We shouldn't so easily excuse China killing our large American folks enjoying God's bounty.
Closed Thread