Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2021, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Used to be a lot more...but we did something about it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah we shut down society and caused a spike in alcoholism and a million other diseases and now everyone is a paranoid lunatic who thinks you need to wear a mask everywhere even *after* getting vaccinated cause the president said so meanwhile covid basically only kills people who are already on the verge of death.

Oh no the delta variant! If I get it I almost certainly will not get seriously ill let alone die! Oh no!
Old 07-31-2021, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Smart
Old 07-31-2021, 09:36 PM
Banned

Doctuh Fauci needs ya ta wear a meeeeasssskkkkk, ok pizanno??
Old 07-31-2021, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah we shut down society and caused a spike in alcoholism and a million other diseases and now everyone is a paranoid lunatic who thinks you need to wear a mask everywhere even *after* getting vaccinated cause the president said so meanwhile covid basically only kills people who are already on the verge of death.

Oh no the delta variant! If I get it I almost certainly will not get seriously ill let alone die! Oh no!
Who shut down society tho and why are they/them a good President? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2021, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who shut down society tho and why are they a good President? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mainly democrat governors. The lockdowns made sense at the beginning, when we didn't understand anything about the virus and it was still new to us. 18 months later we are just acting like retards. It's barely dangerous, it's gonna be okay guys.

I'm sure once covid is gone we will get right on eliminating the common cold and the flu and pnemonia and chicken pox and shingles and alzheimer's. We can't do any of that until covid is gone though. Then we will finally be able to live forever.
Old 07-31-2021, 09:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mainly democrat governors. The lockdowns made sense at the beginning, when we didn't understand anything about the virus and it was still new to us. 18 months later we are just acting like retards. It's barely dangerous, it's gonna be okay guys.
The buck stops with Whom?
Old 07-31-2021, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
The buck stops with Whom?
What? Look I don't get what you're asking. I can tell you're being coy and clever, but wtf point are you actually making? Why not just say it instead of sidestepping everything else I said?
Old 07-31-2021, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
What? Look I don't get what you're asking. I can tell you're being coy and clever, but wtf point are you actually making? Why not just say it instead of sidestepping everything else I said?
If you're mad about the lockdowns(*USA version, non-meaningful), blame Mr Turmp. You were fine with them until he left. u hycprotic!
Old 07-31-2021, 09:53 PM
Banned

Anyone still believing in Covid has the IQ of an Australian aborigine.
Old 07-31-2021, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Childhood mortality in general, not just vaccines. Diversity is our strength.
Diversity is shit. That's why the US is rapidly losing ground to a Chinese ethnostate while we get dumber fatter and lazier.
Closed Thread