Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 12:44 PM
Banned

He punched a Nazi and everyone clapped

Meanwhile, there's no slippery slope to forcing serious medical decisions on employees in his mind

This virus is exaggerated to no end and the "jab" has serious side effects for many people

IT IS political, ENTIRELY

I know you know that, and I have much better and serious recommendations for handling this like....

Quarantine for obese/red zone health people. Voluntarily getting the shot or not to protect yourself if you're still under the illusion it works or does anything.

The reason they want to force it is to try to solidify there was some serious "plague" and the mail in voting (fraud) was the only way. Its a joke and so is their cover up of what they did. Facts.
Last edited by Nirgon; 08-05-2021 at 12:48 PM..
Old 08-05-2021, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's totally fair to require everyone to have an ID card for voting
wow you racist right wing extremist! CANCELLED
Old 08-05-2021, 12:50 PM
Sarnak

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

... How can you be such a hypocrite and repeat so many media lies? ...
It's a predictable result when someone embraces unreliable sources of information uncritically, gets all of their information from a single echo chamber, and interprets new claims in an us vs them framework instead of an is it true framework. https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2PA116
Old 08-05-2021, 12:52 PM
Banned

No, I read the cringe stuff like VICE and the widely discredited CNN too.

That's how I knew the double secret Delta variant crap was coming as the audit was about to be released.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason they want to force it is to try to solidify there was some serious "plague" and the mail in voting (fraud) was the only way. Its a joke and so is their cover up of what they did. Facts.
Lol dude.....

This is literal insanity. Lay off the drugs.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:11 PM
Banned

Anyone in here still think vaccine passport requirements are a conspiracy for insane people?

Is anyone still that normal and cool?

Quit being so insane and deeply in denial cd288. Time to face facts. We told you.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Anyone in here still think vaccine passport requirements are a conspiracy for insane people?

Quit being so insane and deeply in denial cd288. Time to face facts. We told you.
So if the vaccine is a leftist conspiracy why did Trump and his whole family get vaccinated?

How can the vaccine be a leftist conspiracy if its purpose is to try and save lives? Wouldn't the left want fewer of you around because it means fewer hard right voters?
Old 08-05-2021, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

The concern that vaccinations will be required where they shouldn't be is legit. The conviction that the reason behind vaccine requirements will be to provide cover for Democrats stealing the 2020 election is the crazy part.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

covid was a planned event and the vaccine was developed in parallel with the virus

hope this helps
Old 08-05-2021, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

It started with mandatory vaccines. But then my company told me I had to get a vasectomy.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread