Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 09:35 AM
Banned

Default Well...

I'm too weak to post cat memes right now.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.
Old 09-14-2021, 09:40 AM
Banned

im very stronk today, might have this thing whipped. it required drastic measures to cure, one of those full time fights. so im up super early but feeling goooood.

unfortunately i think next step is ana to limit stomach inputs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i have deadly morning sickness related to indigestion. yes my diet is good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

wish me luck finally getting the medication that would instantly cure me approved [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but in the meantime i am done playing and finally on top of this! liquid diet baby now i can't fail
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-14-2021 at 09:45 AM..
Old 09-14-2021, 09:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im very stronk today, might have this thing whipped. it required drastic measures to cure, one of those full time fights. so im up super early but feeling goooood.

unfortunately i think next step is ana to limit stomach inputs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i have deadly morning sickness related to indigestion. yes my diet is good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

wish me luck finally getting the medication that would instantly cure me approved [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but in the meantime i am done playing and finally on top of this! liquid diet baby now i can't fail
Kick ass. I was worried u were having a tough time. Sounds like you're doing better though!

I need to crawl outa bed to give my cat his shot. I dug outa the spiderwebs in my room. I'm actually doing pretty well. Just this morning is insane and my brain isn't working at all.
Old 09-14-2021, 10:06 AM
Banned

Bush has message for Afghanistan war veterans: "Nothing can tarnish your honor."
This dude, along with his cult members, carried out 9/11 using us military aircraft and missiles, then says to the suckers in the war "Nothing can tarnish your honor."

I just puked in my mouth.

With every day I am becoming more and more convinced that good passes away and evil reigns supreme forever.
Old 09-14-2021, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Parties flipped
Old 09-14-2021, 10:09 AM
Banned

There are no parties both red and blue are the two hands of the Devil. I guess he will reign forever I see no end in sight.
Evil forever. Hope died it never got any help. Please do not deliver any new children into the hand of Satan. But I know lust wont allow that. Sucks alot.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-14-2021 at 10:14 AM..
Old 09-14-2021, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Got 82.5% on an exam I didn't study enough for and was sure I bombed. Clinicals were canceled today so slept till 1045 instead of waking up at 0500. Needed the extra sleep. Guardian angel still watching over me.
Old 09-14-2021, 10:16 AM
Banned

Behold, a One greater than Mesocyclone has come. I am hope and I am love. Those that endure this unto the end will be given eternal Paradise.
Old 09-14-2021, 11:21 AM
Banned

yeah we get it, doom n gloom.
Old 09-14-2021, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

I ran out of space to write stuff on my "to do" whiteboard. Not great.
Closed Thread