Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

Default Please share you opinion: PLvL Location

Hello P99,

I have my opinion that I have formed over the years, but I would like to hear yours today.

I have decided to play my rogue Alt as my Main. He is currently LvL16. A friend of mine is going to PLvL me some tonight. She will be using either a Ranger,Shaman, or Druid (all low 50s). Now that we have fleeing mobs, good PLvL camps have changed slightly. The rogue is decently twinked.

If you were us, where would you take the rogue for PLvL? I'll get my arse to HHK in the 20s, but looking for the best consistent place to go till than.

Thank you guys in advance.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Banned

unrest. dont flee, have druid ds her self, pull with lvl 1 snare (itll keep agro). hit each mob once and profit. oh dont take all mobs if people are grouping or you are an ass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2012, 03:26 PM
Fire Giant

Unrest is good until the 15-20 range, after that I'm a huge fan of Sol A. From about ~20 depending on the level of twinking (lower if awesomely twinked), it is simply hard to beat the experience there. Plus, if you have no problem with killing gnomes (which you shouldn't) you can easily stay there making good exp into your low 40s. I took a character from L16 to L38 there in one night of PLing back prior to Kunark monk PLing.. I have yet to find anything in that level range that beats it.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Don't PL in Unrest. It's too often a zone for experience groups and there just aren't that many mobs. Only takes one PLer there to ruin everyone else's time there. My favorite zone to druid PL in is Runnyeye. It's quick to port to and it's always empty. With snares and a rogue DPSing mob flee shouldn't be an issue. Plus you can make a little plat from bronze and fine steel weapons.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't PL in Unrest. It's too often a zone for experience groups and there just aren't that many mobs. Only takes one PLer there to ruin everyone else's time there. My favorite zone to druid PL in is Runnyeye. It's quick to port to and it's always empty. With snares and a rogue DPSing mob flee shouldn't be an issue. Plus you can make a little plat from bronze and fine steel weapons.
yea, don't be that douchebag everyone hates.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Disagree with these douchebag comments. You are only a douchebag if you are taking the mobs the group can kill... most exp groups cant take the left side of yard cause the trash is so clustered together its hard to pull. Best bet is to /w all unrest before going or if people are there ask what they are killing. Unrest is a good place to PL.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:30 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea, don't be that douchebag everyone hates.
This. If you're getting PLd the xps gonna be good everywhere.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:16 PM
Sarnak

Be the douchebag, unrest, then castle mistmoor.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bah u guyz dont know shit 1 - 20 in kurns 20 to 45ish if u want in kaesora and 45 to 52 in Com can be done in 1 week with monk PL
and thats 1 week i PLed a ranger from 0 to 52 in 1 week
It's cute how you think that's fast and even swore over it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bah u guyz dont know shit 1 - 20 in kurns 20 to 45ish if u want in kaesora and 45 to 52 in Com can be done in 1 week with monk PL
and thats 1 week i PLed a ranger from 0 to 52 in 1 week
Why the hell would you PL in kaesora where everything flees and half of them are healers, and they all hit for 80ish? The ZEM there is okay but the mobs aren't clumped up together and they aren't easy PL mobs. Respawn is like 15 mins and the mobs are all spread out. Most of the zone only has 2-3 spawns.
Closed Thread