Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Default A serious thread about Autism.

I feel like it's underrepresented and people are using it to try to bully others. Misrepresentation isn't helpful and only harmful to the truth about Autism and how it affects people. I think we should take a deep breath and consider not using mental illnesses and disease as points of personal attack when for example:
  • We want someone's attention.
What's every else's thoughts on this?

Now if you want to just continue to try and hurt peoples feelings and make the board look bad to newcomers. Carry on.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-10-2020 at 01:58 PM..
Old 11-10-2020, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope this helps:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Castle every time he gets another elfchievement:

Quote:
Me and you both have a garanteed borederline personality disorder though so I will give you that.

Yes you are a - heterosexual women -

That doesn't stop you from acting out against and trying to victimize people you 'consider males'. You've got some serious things to address internally before you can launch a self righteous holier than thou crusade for justice and relevance.

-consider it babe.

------ i'mma eject here before we get incoming:

Old 11-10-2020, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Im sorry, taking hormone pills does not make you female, are you confused?

you are both male
Old 11-10-2020, 04:37 PM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you are both male
Sorry Morton, you must have me contused with someone else? I never argued here any time ever that hormone pills make me a female or that I am not male.
Old 11-10-2020, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you are both male
That wasn't the point of my comment. However, I agree with you
👍 .

Anyway that argument "I'm a heterosexual woman." Is her goto defense when her aggressive predatory behavior is made readily apparent. I was illustrating that it's not a defense at all.
Quote:
Sorry Morton, you must have me contused with someone else? I never argued here any time ever that hormone pills make me a female or that I am not male.
Oh plz.

B.s. you've said multiple times you don't like women and are only attracted to men.

The reason you claimed to be a heterosexual woman is, you made an unwanted advance on another male. Don't make me dig up those posts like I did your autism ones.
Old 11-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like it's underrepresented and people are using it to try to bully others. Misrepresentation isn't helpful and only harmful to the truth about Autism and how it affects people. I think we should take a deep breath and consider not using mental illnesses and disease as points of personal attack when for example:
  • We want someone's attention.
What's every else's thoughts on this?

Now if you want to just continue to try and hurt peoples feelings and make the board look bad to newcomers. Carry on.
It's not about hurting your feelings. Just try not to ignore the effects your high-functioning autism might have on you and your behaviour here, Starkind/Maerilith/Runlvl0?

https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/...igher-autistic

Quote:
Transgender and gender-diverse adults are three to six times more likely as cisgender adults (individuals whose gender identity corresponds to their sex assigned at birth) to be diagnosed as autistic, according to a new study by scientists at the University of Cambridge’s Autism Research Centre.

research, conducted using data from over 600,000 adult individuals, confirms previous smaller scale studies from clinics. The results are published today in Nature Communications.

A better understanding of gender diversity in autistic individuals will help provide better access to health care and post-diagnostic support for autistic transgender and gender-diverse individuals.

The team used five different datasets, including a dataset of over 500,000 individuals collected as a part of the Channel 4 documentary “Are you autistic?”. In these datasets, participants had provided information about their gender identity, and if they received a diagnosis of autism or other psychiatric conditions such as depression or schizophrenia. Participants also completed a measure of autistic traits.

Strikingly, across all five datasets, the team found that transgender and gender-diverse adult individuals were between three and six times more likely to indicate that they were diagnosed as autistic compared to cisgender individuals. While the study used data from adults who indicated that they had received an autism diagnosis, it is likely that many individuals on the autistic spectrum may be undiagnosed. As around 1.1% of the UK population is estimated to be on the autistic spectrum, this result would suggest that somewhere between 3.5.-6.5% of transgender and gender-diverse adults is on the autistic spectrum.
That said, myself (and increasingly more and more people online) believe that the rates of autism are even MUCH higher in a certain subset of the genetic Male/transgender female population: Middle and Upper class (and mostly white/caucasian) genetic males that transition later in life: age 25+ or especially age 30+. These types tend to be heavily represented in competitive gaming or niche gaming like Speedrunning, Classic Everquest, Computer science, engineering, mathematics, science, etc
Old 11-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh plz.

B.s. you've said multiple times you don't like women and are only attracted to men.

The reason you claimed to be a heterosexual woman is, you made an unwanted advance on another male. Don't make me dig up those posts like I did your autism ones.
Well, in many circumstances - thanks to passing as a woman pretty well (not the same as BEING a woman) - I am treated like or viewed as a heterosexual woman which is fine with me because I like living as much like a woman as I can and I'm only attracted to men who LIKE being men, not awkward autistic Female-LARPing men like yourself and your buddy ImperiousKitten/Big_Japan.
Old 11-10-2020, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's not about hurting your feelings. Just try not to ignore the effects your high-functioning autism might have on you and your behaviour here, Starkind/Maerilith/Runlvl0?

https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/...igher-autistic

Good chance you're autistic according to this study.

That said, myself (and increasingly more and more people online) believe that the rates of autism are even MUCH higher in a certain subset of the genetic Male/transgender female population: Middle and Upper class (and mostly white/caucasian) genetic males that transition later in life: age 25+ or especially age 30+. These types tend to be heavily represented in competitive gaming or niche gaming like Speedrunning, Classic Everquest, Computer science, engineering, mathematics, science, etc
I got a lot of privileged cis "hetero" doctors throwing labels @ me like Mario @ a pizza party but they don't stick. Aren't cause for, or caused by being trans. Correlation isn't causation.

It's very likely most people with psychiatric disorders go undiagnosed if they aren't white and male.

BTW nature communications doesn't seem legit for trans stuff. There's a lot of claims there that should be vetted via peer review. At a glance it just looks like your still using it for justifying your assault mode. And to justify your assertion that I'm representative of the autistic community.

I'm not. Don't insult or downplay autistic people by conflating them with me please.

I'm on my phone right now so don't have the time to deep dive your assertion here.

Quote:
Well, in many circumstances - thanks to passing as a woman pretty well (not the same as BEING a woman) - I am treated like or viewed as a heterosexual woman which is fine with me because I like living as much like a woman as I can and I'm only attracted to men who LIKE being men, not awkward autistic Female-LARPing men like yourself and your buddy ImperiousKitten/Big_Japan.
So, now that you've admitted this publicly do you mind not using Autism pictures to seek attention from men you "don't like" or want to be associated with?
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-10-2020 at 05:06 PM..
Old 11-10-2020, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnqoAlD8PmI

walks away casually
Old 11-10-2020, 06:17 PM
Sarnak

here we go again with the tranny arguments

thats what happens when you give estrogen to little boys
Closed Thread