Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2021, 09:07 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default any way possible to change name?

I named my character Muggalol which is not RP at all and I regret it. Anyway, i can be renamed even randomized anything is better than what I have.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:32 PM
Banned

if under ten, reroll and transfer plat/items if over 10 just live with it, idk, i mean i'd probably reroll under 20 for a new name if i had goood gear if i had no gear i may just stick with it and make a new toon with a new name, no need to delete, use the old one to hand the new one a bunch of orc belts and ding 5
Old 12-08-2021, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no need to delete, use the old one to hand the new one a bunch of orc belts and ding 5
Note that boxing will get you banned. Either ask someone to transfer for you, or find a secluded place to drop transfer. No one is going to steal your stuff - that will just cause the thief to face a ban.

Hell, I'll do it for you - send me a pm with your toon's name and a place/time and I'll have a char there. Unless you're on red; I don't have a utility toon there.

Oh and it helps to let people know ahead of time how many bags or items you want to transfer so they can have sufficient slots or inventory space.

-Mcoy
Old 12-08-2021, 07:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Note that boxing will get you banned. Either ask someone to transfer for you, or find a secluded place to drop transfer. No one is going to steal your stuff - that will just cause the thief to face a ban.

Hell, I'll do it for you - send me a pm with your toon's name and a place/time and I'll have a char there. Unless you're on red; I don't have a utility toon there.

Oh and it helps to let people know ahead of time how many bags or items you want to transfer so they can have sufficient slots or inventory space.

-Mcoy
Yep. That is exactly what I meant! I'll make a lvl 1 mule too. Only time I for sure couldn't is 10-1130est.
Old 12-08-2021, 08:33 AM
Aviak

Idk if you even need to change it. there would totally be an Ogre or Troll with a name like Muggalol.
Old 12-08-2021, 08:50 AM
Banned

ya honestly its not terrible for an ogre i would enjoy playing with a muggalol

maybe even a halfling
Old 12-08-2021, 05:30 PM
Decaying Skeleton

lol its a iksar and Mugga is a word a rapper used as a term for money and i added lol to it it is cringe i made it 5 years ago. level 20 iksar nec on blue with a surveyor scope.
Old 12-08-2021, 05:34 PM
Banned

Id keep it.
Old 12-09-2021, 03:00 AM
Planar Protector

Play on muggalol. Might not have been RP to you but it is to us.

https://vimeo.com/39114507
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-09-2021, 03:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plague [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol its a iksar and Mugga is a word a rapper used as a term for money and i added lol to it it is cringe i made it 5 years ago. level 20 iksar nec on blue with a surveyor scope.
This is not the worst I’ve heard of. I knew a guy who deleted a lvl 40 something because the name made him cringe. Spend some time thinking about your toon. Fall in love with your toon before you create it. Consider all class race combinations. Make love to your unborn toon in your head. Once you have completed these steps click the create button and don’t look back.
Closed Thread