Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2021, 02:14 PM
Kobold

thx so much alishabaab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] this website was hand crafted by our finest rogue and #1 in our backstab rotation kikurage who is taking lizard milk donations and is a real shrimp-eating piece of shit i met him in splitpaw and he tried to steal my camp it was really messed up but now we are top friends like real good friends and he and me have the exact same style like the stuff we wear we could easily just trade lol because all of our clothes are our EXACT style. thanks kikurage for the websites cumbo peters for really taking good care of our cum bones and megan gamma for the miami style poutine symba for all the crested helms and cuddles and and big big big big big shout out to hektor danger for all the yummy quesedillas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] yum ! u guys are all full of worms and make me fucking sick to my empty stomach love our guild!!!!

just for a corona virus update cases are rising in malasyia and the "fresh" milk shipment to halas was ONCE AGAIN spoiled by careless logistics (another shoddy delivery from members of our #1 enemy guild who we wont say ). barbarians and the mcdougal clan are fucking dying and halas politicians are doing NOTHING

join today!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

sorry guys i just ate a really nice chicken sandwich really sorry about all the spam just trying to get some more members for our guild

also we are preemptively selling our sky slot if anyone wants to buy it soon as we get UN representation we nominate cumbo peters as our speaker

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Last edited by hannahgrams; 07-16-2021 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: really sorry about this i really hate editing but need to say why im sorry in the post for the spam and snake pee and stuff
Old 07-16-2021, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Lmao you are crazy
Old 07-16-2021, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-17-2021, 09:37 AM
Orc

QUICK UPDATE: Snake Fang Gang has had its liquor license suspended for 30 days due to an undisclosed violation at my poutine shop. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and I have sentenced myself to living in a Starbucks bathroom until such time as I can be forcibly removed with violence.

Thank you.
Old 07-17-2021, 04:00 PM
Kobold

just another update snake fang gang has recently been under terroristic threat from a half elf bard name of daniel flash if anyone has seen this man or has any information on his whereabouts please contact ZHUZHU in game or one of our guild officers we are offering a 1k plat reward for information that leads to the capture of this hell man

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 07-17-2021, 04:01 PM
Kobold

liquor license renewal still pending pending capture of this hell man

Old 07-17-2021, 04:18 PM
Orc

Please.

My poutinerie needs YOUR help.
Old 07-17-2021, 05:34 PM
Skeleton

sss yes hello i heard snake fang gang is truly the shadowy organization running this server and even norrath itself hehe i mean no i didnt hehe

PLEASE Keep the counterfeit and bootleg JUM JUM Out of the EC tunnel that shit is killing people

sss
Old 07-17-2021, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhmfYxVoUug
Old 07-17-2021, 06:00 PM
Kobold

thanks to some top leg work and detectiving from p99's finest (COugh a very high up GM Csr and mostly the work of Snake Fang Gang ourselves) we recieved information on Daniel flashes whereabouts

he has apparently changed his name to Dan Dash and is living on a remote island in kerra due to a warrant issued for his arrest by stigiion

stay vigilant and stay ever vigilant and as always if you SEE something SAY something

dont let filth like this ruin our game or our server or our zones

stay safe snakes oh and PS notice that in his hands ? yes that is halassian milk so this problem has taken care of itself good night for now norrath and thanks for tuning in to our guild news

Closed Thread