Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2021, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Default The Homeless Solution

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Each concentration camp person gets a tiny house!

Wisconsin is doing it!

I'm not saying concentration camp like with bad connotations, the goose stepping guys or those gulag archipelagos. I'm saying it's a camp, I mean it looks like a camp it doesn't get any more lookier than that it's definitely a camp, and also the homeless people are concentrated there. They used to be concentrated in a park, but now they are being moved to a camp, so this is a new concentration for them, that's all.

Quote:
“They’re moving people so fast. There’s a sense of shock,” said Pearl Foster, an advocate for the homeless spending time at the park in solidarity with them.
It's fortunate that this camp is next to factories. I mean fulfillment centers we don't make manufacture anything lol, but same thing. It's good that the concentrated people at that camp are next to a wholesome work environment. This way they can maybe work there and get some money and be free. Work can set them free. But to achieve that freedom they have to be concentrated in their tiny house camp first.

Wisconsin is very progressive and is trying very hard to get their homeless people a chance! This is probably because 90% of Wisconsin's population is of northern European origin and those of German descent are most numerous. When you combine such industriousness and right-thinking only the best can result! I'm sure the tiny house factory is being utilized with utmost efficiency and soon all the homeless people in Wisconsin will have a nice clean camp to call their own.

There are other people who need homes, itinerant driveway-sealers who live out of caravans. Like gypsies. No one wants to live like that.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:34 PM
Banned

it's literally free

lol

you expect them to give them full size 1 bedroom apartments?

it's meant to get them back on track

because some people need that chance
Old 12-08-2021, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

I get the idea it's just the optics are so bad here it's almost hilarious. I used to work in the mental health field way back and was just catching the tail end of the deinstitutionalization movement. Before that the vast majority of homeless people were unfortunates, afterwards the ranks swelled with the mentally ill. Combined with the meth and opioid...I hate to use the overworked term epidemics but they also had a very noticeable effect on the homeless population.

"Solving" the homeless issue is very hard. A good portion of these people would be served with administrative help and shelter, like here. But the vast majority are going to take a lot more work, a lot more than society seems to be willing to do.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Old 12-08-2021, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's literally free

lol

you expect them to give them full size 1 bedroom apartments?
Yes 100%

This is what the "camps" looked like before JFK and demorats stole from the mentally ill because they are all satan worshipers.

Homeless care after demorats:

Last edited by Jibartik; 12-08-2021 at 01:15 PM..
Old 12-08-2021, 01:15 PM
Banned

get your politics out of here

barf
Old 12-08-2021, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you combine such industriousness and right-thinking only the best can result!
lol

Progressives + left-thinknig = startrek

Progressives + right-thinking = eugenics?

🤔
Old 12-08-2021, 02:33 PM
Banned

If I was healthy and abled I would be leading a full scale rebellion charge at bayonet point. Next Generation will have to do that instead.

Thank god they will just stick me in a tiny rubber tent and enable my suicide instead.

/post is entirely for fictional/musical/giggles/entertainment/faux news porposisesesesess and /sarcasms

I'm perfectly fine, *big SIPS in steamfont*

plz dont mindcrime me
Last edited by starkind; 12-08-2021 at 02:37 PM..
Old 12-08-2021, 04:29 PM
Banned

Many homeless people are sadly beyond help, seemingly. Many of them are so addicted to one substance or another, or so completely devoid of hope, or mentally ill, that you can literally give them a nice cushy place to live and they will either wander back onto the streets or it turns into a crack\whore house. It's not clear what the solution is, but just throwing houses at them because "hey they're homeless" never works.
Old 12-08-2021, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Mental hospitals were just those liberal utopia scandanavian goverment assisted drug programs change my mind.

They always have the liberal voters chasing a carrot on a stick. In this instance it's chasing a carrot their own leaders got rid of (their own favorite leaders at that)
Closed Thread