Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2021, 09:41 PM
Fire Giant

gravy is smart bros, lol
Old 12-08-2021, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So all 1700 of the women were lying on the survey and its actually 94% (of those surveyed) would date MAGA guys..?? Cause you're saying the writers opinion and the reasons listen, given by the women surveyed, are false.

How can that be? lol
A few quick points.

1. A survey of 1700 women in a country that has somewhere around 150,000,000 women has no real value when it comes to determining the general dating pattern of women.

2. The study was done with college women, and colleges as a whole are more left leaning. So it isn't surprising the women polled are more likely to be left leaning.

3. People do lie on polls because they don't want their answer to come back to haunt them later. Trump hate is the popular position right now, so people are more likely to vote that way in a poll to protect themselves.
Old 12-08-2021, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not political when it comes to voting for a rapist or not.
Did you vote for Joe Biden, Gravydoo?
Old 12-08-2021, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
You just quote mined me and cut off the rest of my statement! Then thanked me! lol

you're funny. And you're welcome.
Ya I meant it unironically. I find that stuff super interesting, I like to read other types of articles when they are presented to me. I don’t really spend a lot of time seeking them out tho

I also like hearing other possibly opposing viewpoints, which is partly why I like this forum. If this was a complete echo chamber I would find it more boring

Prolly still not gonna put my political affiliation in my profile, shit even less likely to if articles are showing it will hurt my chances. My self-confidence is strongly and probably unhealthily tied to what kind of shape I’m in, so I’m waiting to recover from this damn surgery and get back into shape before firing up Match.Com again. I’ve been out of the dating scene so long I’m bound to be rusty though when I do
Old 12-08-2021, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

godamn op is a fucking retard

lmao
Old 12-08-2021, 10:33 PM
Banned

I’ve mentioned this before, but I don’t think it’s a good idea to put anything on your dating profile that will hurt your chances to get a first date. Let’s assume people only date along political party lines (not true for all, but let’s assume it). If you put your political party on there, you just eliminated 50% of your prospective first dates!

What were your chances before? Well I don’t have the exact statistics, but I think for most normal people aka non-models of 10/10 attractiveness, their profile is only PM’d by less than 1% of the people who see it. Seen by potentially thousands, responded to by 3 this month. Your odds of getting a PM or response to your dating profile are less than the odds of a telemarketer asking about a car’s extended warranty on the phone not being hung up on. Basically, all of our odds are shit

So just like salespeople (selling ourselves), it’s all about getting your foot in the door. I’m bald, but I don’t have pics of my bald head in my profile. If someone finds out on a first date I’m bald and that happened to be a dealbreaker for them, I still got a first date and a potential shot at something more I wouldn’t have gotten had I put the bald pic on the profile. I’m not trying to deceive, I’m not going to lie and say I have hair if they ask in a PM, but I am going to try to put my best foot forward. I dunno, maybe I do have a bald pic on the profile lol, I haven’t checked in a long time. But u get what I mean, hopefully

It’s all about getting that first date. But maybe that’s me. I like meeting people, I like talking to strangers, and I don’t mind if a first date didn’t work out. As long as I don’t get hella-catfished (I’ve been catfished just not super bad). But even if I’m being catfished, I’ll still find a way to enjoy some parts of the date

I dunno, that’s just my perspective. Yours may differ
Last edited by unsunghero; 12-08-2021 at 10:38 PM..
Old 12-08-2021, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
thats right.. if you dont have a blue check on twitter, you're just a fucking crack ho.
Bill Kristol has a check and he sucks now.
Old 12-08-2021, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

anyone male or female who bases their judgement on a romantic partner over their political beliefs is just simply a moron.

Some hot alt lefty liberal chick wants to hang? hell yeah i'll go to whatever flavor of the month indie bluegrass show or whatever idiotic protest that she wants to. Frankly I'd be more concerned about the lack of things that she shaves, hippie girls can be rather hairy.

"Oh yeah, is that right?" "I read something... they really did that?" "I can totally see how that would be wrong" "Yeah you know, those folks are starting to make sense" "blah blah blah", that type of woman will want to think she is "educating you to wokeness", which i can easily feign.

have your fun for a couple months, then move on, if she's a bitch about it, I'll reveal the alt-right monster that I am, and laugh as i post the pics I took of her on reddit.
Old 12-09-2021, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya I meant it unironically. I find that stuff super interesting, I like to read other types of articles when they are presented to me. I don’t really spend a lot of time seeking them out tho

I also like hearing other possibly opposing viewpoints, which is partly why I like this forum. If this was a complete echo chamber I would find it more boring

Prolly still not gonna put my political affiliation in my profile, shit even less likely to if articles are showing it will hurt my chances. My self-confidence is strongly and probably unhealthily tied to what kind of shape I’m in, so I’m waiting to recover from this damn surgery and get back into shape before firing up Match.Com again. I’ve been out of the dating scene so long I’m bound to be rusty though when I do
I do too. How do you think I find out about this shit? Some times its lefties, some times its right wing sources. I like to watch all of it. I cant say im doing my due diligence if I dont watch a lil fox news on youtube or whatever. Conservative radio programs, etc. Its just an echo chamber, like you're saying, on both sides, which is boring. Even if you just listen to laugh, at least you gave it a shot.

man fuck match.com. Just say hi to the next lady you see. Tell her your shits fucked up. lol. Go flirt and groan when you laugh cause your shit hurts lol. it'll be adorable
Old 12-09-2021, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have your fun for a couple months, then move on, if she's a bitch about it, I'll reveal the alt-right monster that I am, and laugh as i post the pics I took of her on reddit.
if this is even halfway true, you're a real scumbag
Closed Thread