Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arnt you Dinotriz3?
no dino is his own entity and i hope he is unbanned soon
Old 06-18-2019, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no dino is his own entity and i hope he is unbanned soon
I dont buy it. your account was created very recently around the time dino did something
Old 06-18-2019, 12:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont buy it. your account was created very recently around the time dino did something
I've clued in that he's an older player that was banned that came back under this new account, but I'm not sure which one of the drug crazed pixel chasers (s)he is. I'm pretty sure Systolic overdosed and cashed out entirely, so I've ruled that one out.
Old 06-18-2019, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

I don’t see green being popular for long. Sure it will hold a decent population but I think people will get tired of it and come back to blue where life is a lot easier. Take folks like me that don’t get a lot of play time and are lower level. My toon is lvl 19 and I can afford to actually get decent gear cheap. Why the fudge would I want to go through that hell again on green and struggle to get decent shit when I can do it so much easier on blue. Not to mention the price of things. I’ve seen stuff like the 1HS Green Jaded Broadsword sell for 25 play but usually around 100 plat. That’s pretty sweet. What’s that going to go for on green? Prob 5k? I just don’t see myself having that much time to put into it again.
Just my worthless two coppers opinion...
Old 06-18-2019, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Dino does something constantly

so do i

Does not mean we are the same

Although we do live in florida

But different color neighborhoods
Old 06-18-2019, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t see green being popular for long. Sure it will hold a decent population but I think people will get tired of it and come back to blue where life is a lot easier. Take folks like me that don’t get a lot of play time and are lower level. My toon is lvl 19 and I can afford to actually get decent gear cheap. Why the fudge would I want to go through that hell again on green and struggle to get decent shit when I can do it so much easier on blue. Not to mention the price of things. I’ve seen stuff like the 1HS Green Jaded Broadsword sell for 25 play but usually around 100 plat. That’s pretty sweet. What’s that going to go for on green? Prob 5k? I just don’t see myself having that much time to put into it again.
You have no idea what green will be, it could be an instanced server that lets casuals roll on loot or the ultimate sock shitting festival. No real info has been released.

its also 4 months away so who cares
Old 06-18-2019, 06:29 PM
Sarnak

Sock shitting lmao. Always reminds me of the South Park episode Make love not Warcraft.
Old 06-18-2019, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The struggle is the sport.
Old 06-18-2019, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have no idea what green will be, it could be an instanced server that lets casuals roll on loot or the ultimate sock shitting festival. No real info has been released.

its also 4 months away so who cares
Pretty sure I read here from one of the devs that said green is gonna be the real deal museum released at the exact same scheduling as live did, and proceed to exist forever similar to blue.

Then afterward considering adding custom content to whatever. But they def said custom shit would be AFTER green releases.

Common sense here would be the assumption that green will follow the same shit that blue did, only fully fleshed out (via all the bug fixes and patches coded and shit they've done over the course of forever) but actually following the live timelines of expansion/content releases as intended as the original scope for the project.

Custom content may/may not come after.
Old 06-24-2019, 01:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the best assumption here is that the staff are going to do nothing when green launches to prevent douchebaggery because "its not in the rules that I can't do that"
reported for staff bashing