Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 01:57 AM
Banned

Liars gon lie
Last edited by Hazek; 01-23-2020 at 02:03 AM..
Old 01-23-2020, 02:11 AM
Banned

Keep going guys! Hazek is 99% to ding at Macequest. DMO sure do have a good screening process.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:18 AM
Banned

Sadly Silo32 is due for a meltdown also.

Again.

Fun read.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:29 AM
Planar Protector

There is the off chance that the mino that paths trough the wall near the EE camp could cause a train, but that train would be entirely comprised of minos, no frogs.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:53 AM
Banned

It doesn't matter that it was impossible for me to train the camp, DMN. He knows I didn't do it.

He is refusing testimony from folks that saw me in other places at the time of the train.

He has still not caught the person training, and he is making Quetzal keep watch on the camp because he apparently didn't even have time to investigate for a single second. Dude just said he was logging off for the night and instructed Quetzal to expect further trains...

Expert service from the staff. A+
ROFL -- seriously though
Old 01-23-2020, 03:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by danansomehandsom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is refusing testimony
Really going all-in on the whole elf court thing, aren't you?
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 01-23-2020, 03:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danansomehandsom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is refusing testimony from folks that saw me in other places at the time of the train.
Seriously. What places? Post your evidence since you keep demanding others do.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously. What places? Post your evidence since you keep demanding others do.
Why would I get 6-8 other people together on this forum to post their logs and assure that I was elsewhere for you when a GM isn't even wanting to look at it when it's already available to him?

Are you going to talk to Galach after you see how many people say I was somewhere else??

Hahaha.

Are you going to change his mind and make this all better for me? Is he somehow mysteriously going to listen to you but not me when I ask him to please look at the logs and listen to the folks saying I was in Lord, Ass/Supp all night :P

I assure you, Zal. I don't intend to spend my wrongful suspension appealing to you about how I'm innocent when Galach has already decided to go ahead and tell everyone I'm not.

I stand by what I say. I didn't do it. I was wrongly accused by some idiot troll and a trash GM just happened to take the complaint. He didn't want to look at any evidence because too lazy and he wanted to be malicious to me any way because he has some personal problem with me. It looks like he gets his way!

...Now. Do you think I'm going to spend one more ounce of effort trying to defend myself to you when you're clearly only interested in stirring up contention?
Old 01-23-2020, 03:20 AM
Planar Protector

It's certainly fair. *Who* saw you other places? And you said you talked to the 3 people who petitioned you and that they said they had no proof but blamed you anyway. Screenshots of those exchanges would go a long way in defending yourself.

i "didn't do it-- prove I did" will get you nowhere given you already got suspended.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:27 AM
Banned

Again DMN, I don't give a F. If everyone here just eating up my personal problems wants to demand proof in the most ignorant way to try to make me feel guilty when I've already been screwed over by the staff... what good is trying to defend myself further going to do?

Most of you are all obviously loving that I'm suffering for something I didn't do... so just eat it up, leeches. Go on and keep flaming and poking fun and antagonize someone that's already stressed out. If that's what makes you feel better, you are probably among your friends. I see many of them have come to much on popcorn and giggle while I tell the truth.

If you want to believe that I did this when I didn't and hate me, that is up to you bro.

Maybe sometime when you are more than just a cockroach in a trashpile we can get together and we can have a chat with some of my friends form last night that know exactly where I was.
---------------------------------
I'm done here. Have fun talking about me amongst yourselves, cockroaches/trolls.
Closed Thread