Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2020, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

I had a guy tell me he was out of work for few dats cuz he had corona virus... kinda like a case of the 40s.....
https://youtu.be/ffYwzwBG7_I?t=1
Old 03-05-2020, 07:39 PM
Banned

i have been at several stores lately when im in line i start coughing and say i think i have corona virus

people flip out

shits gold
Old 03-06-2020, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

If I ran a store I’d keep the display stock of loo roll low (but plenty in the back), keep the cheaper brands completely unstocked, then jack up the prices. Create a false sense scarcity and encourage panic buying.

I just £6 on 9 rolls and wonder if they played me. At least they were a luxury brand. Don’t need to crack out the old raid sock yet.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:00 PM
Fire Giant

I saw some churches are removing the holy water out of fear its contaminated.

I would of thought Holy Water would be made of sterner stuff tbh :|
Old 03-06-2020, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

They should just put a little salt and alcohol or vinegar in it, gg, germs ded.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Or more importantly maybe holy water should do its job instead of being defeated by germs. Good for killing vampires i hear though.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or more importantly maybe holy water should do its job instead of being defeated by germs. Good for killing vampires i hear though.
*adds a little garlic to be on the safe side*

GG

*puts on supernatural and meds*
Old 03-06-2020, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Little lavender oil never hurts either and smells p gud
Old 03-06-2020, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

We're witnessing the largest transformation of American society before our very eyes. We are so fortunate to be living in these historic times.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

None of those people are going to go back to those offices ever. Weeks will pass, then months. It's never going to be safe enough, and besides everybody has been working from home for so long why bother? These magnificent structures will be turned into greenhouses or abandoned. Certainly of no use after The Great Distancing.

There will be no more concerts, not with crowds in them. Empty stadiums, except for the players, running around coughing among the mucous but still bravely trying to score for us watching the video. You will ride the plane encased in a plastic envelope. Our car door handles will ooze 60% alcohol gel as we drive around in circles waiting for our turn to go into the one-person Steri-Mart.

We need to preserve artifacts for historical purposes. Don't throw away the first mask you get. Label it with your name, when and where you got it, and put it in a bag for posterity.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're witnessing the largest transformation of American society before our very eyes. We are so fortunate to be living in these historic times.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

None of those people are going to go back to those offices ever. Weeks will pass, then months. It's never going to be safe enough, and besides everybody has been working from home for so long why bother? These magnificent structures will be turned into greenhouses or abandoned. Certainly of no use after The Great Distancing.

There will be no more concerts, not with crowds in them. Empty stadiums, except for the players, running around coughing among the mucous but still bravely trying to score for us watching the video. You will ride the plane encased in a plastic envelope. Our car door handles will ooze 60% alcohol gel as we drive around in circles waiting for our turn to go into the one-person Steri-Mart.

We need to preserve artifacts for historical purposes. Don't throw away the first mask you get. Label it with your name, when and where you got it, and put it in a bag for posterity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N76h9GS0fwQ
Closed Thread