Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2020, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure we agree, there's just this nebulous chaos to your posts
i think so too, more importantly i like you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-07-2020, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TPP in my own retarded little mini-larp.
how the mighty have reddited
Old 09-07-2020, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he went there to chan-larp.
That's pretty curious to refer to living as role-playing. Not sure if jealousy or incomprehension. Did you take away his agency because you don't have any or because you don't understand how someone can self-direct to motivated action?
Old 09-07-2020, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's pretty curious to refer to living as role-playing. Not sure if jealousy or incomprehension. Did you take away his agency because you don't have any or because you don't understand how someone can self-direct to motivated action?
i'm honestly extremely un-lazy. you're unlikely to get my goat this way.

anyway, we can pretend ignorance as to the source of his direction which got the two people killed and upended his life and likely baked-in his radicalization for life, tearing his soul forever to shreds and sentencing him to decades of forlorn lonely nihilistic hatred if you like. it just means you and I are never going to get anywhere in conversation, since you're using absurd standards of reasoning you learned on television where the only goal is to survive to the next round on the thinnest plausible deniability. I'm sure those sorts of blinders were working on people even in the gas chambers, maybe even after their children fainted and seized from the "delousing agent": Heeeelp! You're killing us! How confused they must have been to see the smiling unhelpful faces of authority figures look back through the glass. This doesn't line up with the explicit verbal rationale I have always taken flatly at face value! They must have thought.

There's a concept called "heuristics". Boils down to pattern recognition. You can think of the human mind as an engine of overlapping heuristics it has been building since "you" started slapping blocks around in a diaper. Using their power opens wild possibilities -- it's like adding legs to the mind's torso. Allows you to see and understand the obvious right in front of your face without twisting into an unloveable pretzel, losing ever more respect for your own ego as you and your family descend further into stupidity to conform with outmoded ideology. Approaching information earnestly allows you to stand tall and smile when you meet exceptional people who come in good faith, glad to meet them, instead of digging around in your pocket for disgusting objects tainted with your grody life to hurl at them. You're deliberately disabling your heuristic engine here. The start of that road is the end of meaningful conversation. The end is to believe everything you hear from your chosen narrative authority.

In short, I don't have much respect for your current configuration. My starting advice is to maybe stop muddying the waters in apologia for unhelpful acts that result in death and chaos. If your animus is so ugly that you have to cloak it by coming at me and this rittenhouse thing sidelong, maybe you ought to be ashamed of it enough to reject it and evolve.

anyhow I am a very busy lady. busy with self-directed action that isn't parroted all over any major meme site or social media. so you are coming at me with the entirely wrong tack. Yes, this poor child has likely lost many beautiful years of life to having surrendered his agency to vicious internet memes. I do think that. I am able to think this obvious thing because I own a brain which can see patterns and I don't throw out the patterns I don't like with laughably thin pretext to fit some unrelated narrative because that would damage my self-esteem.

When you find yourself unable to see the nose on your face because of ideology it is time to reject that ideology BlackBellamy-chan. You can still enjoy Tucker Carlson as a guilty pleasure.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-07-2020 at 11:28 PM..
Old 09-07-2020, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

kid's just a school shooter without a school to shoot.
Old 09-08-2020, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kid's just a school shooter without a school to shoot.
What does that make the people he shot? I mean, given this rubric. The columbine bros weren't shooting people who were trying to kill them
Old 09-08-2020, 12:31 AM
Banned

Let's just reduce it to an easily digestible cliche guys, way easier than considering any relevant details or that we don't automatically know everything about a situation we weren't involved in with people we don't know and have never met
Old 09-08-2020, 01:02 AM
Banned

the columbine bros didn't have any defined enemies
Old 09-08-2020, 01:19 AM
Banned

Sure they did; anyone who isn't us. That's very clearly defined.

Kyle the larper at least had a modicum of justification: I am here as a good guy defending innocent businesses and I will even provide shitty medical aid to people who I know hate me. If you attempt to murder my skull with skateboards and guns while I'm trying to run away, I may shoot you.
Old 09-08-2020, 01:21 AM
Banned

columbine bros would have joined with the chan stuff nowadays. it's the best means to harm society and be edgy and it's less lonely than it was for them. they were pre-incels. if you can't see the lineage i do not know what to tell you.

you won't convince me otherwise. ive been watching the diffusion of ideas through the internet my entire life closely. an internet death cult manipulating massive gobs of the population into murder and inflicting a dystopia of retardation on us is exactly the sort of shit they might have wanted to live to see.

columbine bro types have radicalized normals via racial identity and run with them to destroy culture in pure hatred. UH i mean defend the streets from the n-words. UH i mean defend the innocent from the thugs with vigilantism. UH i mean express our freedom of speech and assembly. UH i mean elect donald trump because we are so socially conservative. UH i mean because i hate browns. UH i mean because i hate f*gs. UH i mean because i hate tr*nnies. UH i mean because biological men are beating up biological women in the UFC. UH i mean all we agree on is we want to hurt somebody and see something burn down.

it's Discordianism come to fruition. if you insist on being ignorant and boosting their memes you are a fellow-traveler and ally. by which i mean useful fucking idiot. and we both know they didn't motivate this kid out there with messages of love and peace. He went out there to play rambo at minimum. 98% likelihood he went out there with chan memes saved to his phone. and you are a stupid fucking idiot if you think otherwise. anyway i have Harris's doom maps if you want to DM
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-08-2020 at 01:44 AM..
Closed Thread