Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2020, 08:23 PM
Orc

Default Dangers of Vitamin E Acetate and a cure for Coronavirus

Well I didn't get laid tonight, but had a good one.

Corona Virus Cure

I wanted to drop some bombs before I love ya and leave ya.

Standard anti-biotics will cure coronavirus, since it's simply a different strain of cold. They won't normally prescribe it for a cold of course and it baffles me nobodys talking about this, since the anti-biotics from doc are prescribed for all this shit when it's more serious. The ones we get are quite harmful, they tend to kill everything including good bacteria, but probably less than the coronavirus.. Yes, the standard cold is also the coronavirus, this shit has existed a while.

There are natural (and very cheap) methods that you can make yourself at home. But my social credit score is already too low, telling people about this scares me somewhat tbh, if you're part of the 0.1% that will find it and try, you will find it and try it so I'm giving you the clues you need here already.

You can phone your doctor and tell them you have glandular fever or tonsilitus, they might book you in for an appointment though since these things aren't exactly the most contagious. How you get your anti biotics is up to you. Keep them for WHEN (not if) you get this shit.

It's also illegal in for me to tell you that this illusive "other one" cures corona virus, so let's just say allegedly.

Vitamin E Acetate

Most vape juice has this additive in it. It's already killed 60 people.

If your weed is fucking up your throat recently, making your throat it rather dry. Throw that shit in the trash. This new additive has killed 60 people already. What they are doing is using this additive to make shit weed look good, and then spraying this garbage with synthetic cannabinoids to get you high.

I'm sure (certain) alot of you are safe af and this is a somewhat low key way to help some people and drop a knowledge bomb. And I guess there's also a small element a semi flex on the dickheads, I'm drunk.

Stay safe people.
Old 03-07-2020, 08:30 PM
Orc

If a mod can change the title and my thread from "cure" to "medication for" that would be great. Since I cannot really guarantee anything here :P u gotta use ur own head
Old 03-07-2020, 08:36 PM
Orc

disclaimer: I have absolutely zero medical background / training / qualifications

I am not a doctor.

I am a fuckin idiot.

I have several mental illnesses I am recovering from including PTSD and BPD which spawned later in life.

Listen to me at your own risk
Old 03-07-2020, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Vitamin A, K, C, and E all work together, that's why chicken soup is amazing. Also this is a virus not a bacteria. Get some activia and eat healthy. I am also not a doctor or any other kind of professional.
Old 03-07-2020, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchthroe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
disclaimer: I have absolutely zero medical background / training / qualifications

I am not a doctor.

I am a fuckin idiot.

I have several mental illnesses I am recovering from including PTSD and BPD which spawned later in life.

Listen to me at your own risk
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'll be the maverick by being the only non-retarded person to ever respond to your thread.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchthroe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am a fuckin idiot.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:20 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vitamin A, K, C, and E all work together, that's why chicken soup is amazing. Also this is a virus not a bacteria. Get some activia and eat healthy. I am also not a doctor or any other kind of professional.
you iso spoon feed? np bro i got u, took me ages to find out what this new additive was.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1916433

https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_in...g-disease.html

The acetate of Vitamin E is a sticky residue that will stay there for quite some time.

Also, virus isn't too dissimilar from bacteria and anti-biotics will basically guaranteed kill it unless this one is totally different, which we already know it isn't - just a new strain. They tend to only be prescribed for things that will only get gradually worse if you don't take them. We already know that this will get cleared up gradually by immune system. However I, as a complete idiot, would take them for coronavirus to shorten it's time in your body, as they will absolutely KOS the corona virus, there's no doubt about that in my mind, and a doctor would likely confirm but also a doctor would suggest to let immune system take care of it. I don't really trust text book doctors though.

Take care all
Old 03-07-2020, 09:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
virus isn't too dissimilar from bacteria and anti-biotics will basically guaranteed kill it
Quote:
I am a fuckin idiot.
checks out
Old 03-07-2020, 09:30 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by damus1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
checks out
ever tried anti biotics when you got a virus?? I have, fukin works mate. I am simply giving my personal testimonial. This clearly isn't for you but thanks for the bump

Anyway, I've done my duty.

gl and hf in eq
Old 03-07-2020, 09:35 PM
Orc

I'm at work within a day while my mates all lie in bed for a week when there's a flu about.

But lol, yep it's all just alleged bullshit, people dont believe me when I tell them irl either, but then I don't usually recommend the normal doctors anti-biotic. Anyway, all my mistake, now I'm just in defensive stance :P
Closed Thread