Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Fire Giant

Default Rep Yo City beta test

Looking to conduct a beta test of a teams PvP ruleset on Green by the end of the year. If there's enough interest, we'll all make level 1's on Green and hand in the tome of order and discord. I've spoken about my plans briefly with Galach and I'll hope to have GM support to minimize interference in the event by existing Green toons. I think it's better to do this on Green since non-PvP characters can't buff red toons.

There's still the danger of douchebags secretly handing items to the level 1s to disrupt the event, and that's my one ask to the staff ... to observe and discourage any such interruptions. There will be a prize pool for the players who record the most unique kills against toons level 2 and above, to include a Swirlspine Belt and J-boots multiquest. More prizes to be added to the pool if we approach 100 interested participants. Please reply to this thread if you would like to be part of the beta test, and let me know what's the best time to conduct it ... Saturday morning so Euro's can be there?
Old 10-02-2020, 08:32 PM
Banned

never post again
Old 10-02-2020, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

I agree with the tomato.
Closed Thread