Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 02:13 AM
Aviak

Don't worry about it, server is still new and not settled down. Hibs were almost always the underdogs, and Mids will get bored soon fighting guards at keeps. Many will switch realms to have more targets and more fun.

Please add me to roster as lvl 13 eldritch (Littlemouse) as well, gonna make a BG toon to have fun when there are no groups for my mentalist.
Old 01-20-2017, 02:22 AM
Sarnak

Hit 20 earlier tonight
Old 01-20-2017, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kender [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seems highly unbalanced in favour of mids. guess there are too many that like the easy road. only basing this off mids holding all the keeps in the frontiers (all 3 realms keeps) as I'm only level 8 and haven't done any rvr yet. need a hib keep raid that allows lowbies to tag along for some free RP's to help levelling hehe. really need some power regen to help lay down the shroom farm
You've got that right, Midgard has it very easy with PvE so they're way ahead of the other 2 realms. Alot of them just rushed to 50 and are now taking keeps all day cause they got nothing better to do. It's why I tell people to take their time and enjoy the content, unless you want to burn yourself out and quit 2 weeks later.

Update: Spazz is now L14 Eldritch, Froldo is now L14 Enchanter, Kralendo is now L14 Animist.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 01-20-2017, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

They need 2 servers. these queues in prime are terrible. my normal times there are no queues though at least
Old 01-20-2017, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kender [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They need 2 servers. these queues in prime are terrible. my normal times there are no queues though at least
The queue turns from 200 to 2000 in the course of 1 hour, from 11:30AM EST to 12:30PM EST, and stays that way until 6:30PM EST just about. Although sometimes I've seen the queue persist even throughout US prime time, but nowhere near as bad as it gets during EU prime time.

What time of day are you normally on with your Eld and what spec did you go with?
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
Old 01-21-2017, 01:20 AM
Sarnak

Im in west coast USA and sometimes queues are long, but I usually get in within an hr.. No queue right now either
Old 01-21-2017, 04:11 AM
Planar Protector

Just an FYI for you guys, wondering about the P99-themed group I'm trying to organize, I haven't been playing as much as I normally would cause I'm still waiting on a couple more friends to start in several days. I had to mail one a DVD with the pre-patched client cause they had problems downloading it and have a monthly quota with their ISP. Once they start up though I'll be alot more active with this thing here, if you're all still interested.

mrgoochio: have you checked out the rvr in the bgs yet?
Old 01-21-2017, 05:00 AM
Sarnak

Not yet, half of my equipment is still grey---, just learning different leveling spots and picking up xp and gear as i move around.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoochio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not yet, half of my equipment is still grey---, just learning different leveling spots and picking up xp and gear as i move around.
You don't really need perfect gear to RvR in the battlegrounds, everyone there will be wearing bad gear anyway. The BGs have a level range limitation, so once you level out of that range you can no longer go there, last BG stops at lvl 35. If you want to have an easier time leveling and get to practice group RvR, I'd strongly suggest you don't rush through the levels and take the time to experience the BGs on the way up.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:38 PM
Fire Giant

im playing. lvl 9 enchanter
name is Nyralathope

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
- "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

Closed Thread