Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2019, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Healthcare and education costs per capita are up wonkie, I’m not talking absolute numbers I’m talking percentages
Per capita is a degenerate metric
Old 12-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In America, cost increases associated with education and healthcare are almost entirely based on “administrative costs,” whatever that means. Basically more ass holes pushing red tape, and probably associated with private hospitals and universities as opposed to the actual government bureaucracy. It’s infuriating. That and 50% of Americans are obese diabetic slugs whose blood is more viscous than motor oil
Yeah, its a way for the elites to extract more money from the government. Get more of their companies contractors, consultants and project managers in there.

Teachers have so much paper work niw, and they aren't even allowed to beat the children anymore either.
Old 12-11-2019, 09:55 PM
Fire Giant

UK is definitely far to the left on the overton window. You do not have freedom of speech in UK. The most famous case would be the one against the guy in Scotland for taking his girlfriends pug as a joke and having it do a Nazi salute. The government found this as hate speech and brought him to court. He was found guilty of hate crime. It's obviously insensitive but entitled to a joke even if it's offensive. They do not believe you have the right to a firearm. They afford you those rights. There are a lot less retrictions on search and seizures. Yours is based on suspicion. Ours you need probable cause.

If you are curious on the world's elites:

Market capitalization—the value of a company’s outstanding shares—may be a better measure of a company’s current influence in the world

Guess who has the current top market capitalizations? Apple, Google, Microsoft (MSN), Amazon, Facebook, JP Morgan, Berkshire, Johnson & Johnson (last).

Twitter is not up there but has major influence. Twitter bans people based on hate speech. They deem the idea if you claim transgenderism is a mental issue, you will be suspended or banned. When you have every single democratic candidate claiming "I support the transgender people," at the democratic debates, you are now banning people that disagree with a left philosophy. This is an easy win for the left because everyone hates bigots and wants to say they are morally supportive of everyone. They just didn't realize it violated freedom of speech and goes against innate mammal traits. I don't like harassment and think its stupid but if your general premise is that you believe transgenderism is a mental disability, you are entilted to that opinion. As puts it Jordan Peterson always puts it male/female roles go back to Lobsters. To give you a perspective of how old that is, it's before trees existed.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 12-11-2019 at 09:59 PM..
Old 12-11-2019, 10:13 PM
Fire Giant

This will also not take into account that youtube will soon be implementing a no harassment clause after Steven Crowder called the guy from Vox gay and youtube demonetized his channel. This means they could be banning people retroactively for any video they deem as harassment. Meanwhile, they still benefit from open platform tax laws. Just to be clear I think harassment is bad. I think an open exchange of ideas without bounds is better. Better watch out, won't be able to find those great clips of your favorite on the line comedian anymore.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 12-11-2019 at 10:21 PM..
Old 12-11-2019, 10:21 PM
Banned

Jim I really don’t understand why you do this. You’re always trying to convince people you’re not that establishment left wing when you clearly are. You’re the only one around here that fails to embrace what they are on the political spectrum. You’re an establishment lefty. Stop the lobby. Embrace it. I resent having to play charades with you here.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jim I really don’t understand why you do this. You’re always trying to convince people you’re not that establishment left wing when you clearly are. You’re the only one around here that fails to embrace what they are on the political spectrum. You’re an establishment lefty. Stop the lobby. Embrace it. I resent having to play charades with you here.
Quote:
Teppler, I don't understand why you do this. You're always trying to convince people you're not an alt-right cultist when you clearly are. You're the only one around here that fails to embrace what they are on the political spectrum. You're a white nationalist. Stop denying it. Embrace it. I resent having to play charades with you here.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:44 PM
Banned

There's Walmart ads on the economist podcast delenda est
Old 12-11-2019, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's Walmart ads on the economist podcast delenda est
does TDS have ads?
Old 12-11-2019, 11:02 PM
Banned

Trump posts a meme and Don Lemon loses his mind. Pretty funny.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ot-ctn-vpx.cnn
Old 12-11-2019, 11:07 PM
Fire Giant

But wait....the Republicans are the elites and own all the money!

In 2018, Bloomberg spent more than $100 million to help elect Democrats in the midterm elections.

Democratic House hopefuls have raised more than $951 million, crushing their Republican opponents’ $637 million haul. Things are closer in the Senate — $513 million to $361 million — but Democrats are still ahead.

Clinton, the Democratic National Committee and Clinton's main super PAC, Priorities USA Action, had raised more than $700 million, while Trump had brought in $400 million

But wait the Republicans are the ones that throw money at politics.

Bruised by sluggish fundraising performances and $7.2 million in debt, the DNC recently turned to the party’s presidential contenders for help. The party committee hosted fundraising events featuring several candidates as headliners, including Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), and self-funded billionaire Tom Steyer, CNBC reported.

The RNC entered September with $53.8 million on hand and ended the month with $59.2 million in the bank.

But wait the Democrats are good with money.

The DNC is not the only Democratic party committee to struggle with multimillion-dollar debt. The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee ended September with $17.6 million on hand, more than the $13 million cash reserve of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, but it stills bears a debt of $11.9 million. The committee raised $6.8 million in September, outpacing its GOP counterpart by almost $2 million.
Closed Thread