Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Fire Giant

Go to the set up Guide papa, new eqchanges file. http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2651
Last edited by h0tr0d (shaere); 08-03-2010 at 10:53 AM..
Old 08-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by raff01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WOw! now that is strange ! using Titanium / SOF client, everyone normally has latest skelly models, with glowing eyes, but you have the LUCLIN skeleton models ! how'd you do it??
Did the update and I am also getting SoL Skellys after patching. Thoughts?
Discord:Boommaster/Tinkermaster#9869
Old 08-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

You will have the Luclin rigor mortis skeleton models by default if you have not done anything since the patch. Also, Wolf illusions will look super big.

So it's possibly that some people simply didn't do the update correctly.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Orc

This is good stuff, thanks for the update!
Old 08-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Hey guys, I am having some problems with the new skeletons. They don't animate, they just glide... JUST KIDDING. But seriously, does this forum have a global announcement feature - maybe something that posts above the forums in BIG RED BOLD TEXT that says "DOWNLOAD THE EFFIN' PATCH, MOFOS!" Otherwise we're going to have new threads popping up for a month about how the skeletons are broken.

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Old 08-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Fire Giant

I did "Download the Effin Patch" and I still have the Luclin rigor mortis skeleton models. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'll try re-applying tonight.
Discord:Boommaster/Tinkermaster#9869
Old 08-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Project Manager

If you're seeing those Luclin skeletons, just verify that the globalload.txt file is the new one from the eqchanges zip file.

globalload.txt is located in your Everquest\Resources folder
Old 08-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Orc

I've been looking forward to the cheesy old drood wolf form graphic. THANKS!

The movement while in wolf form during melee attacks doesn't quite seem right though. It's been a few years (like since '02), but I seem to remember the movement looking more like a lunge and more timed to each "swing."

Additionally, I seem to recall howling a lot more often (sound and graphically). I could do without the sound, but the howling graphic was cool.

The ear on the model seem a bit too small as well.

Request: Although I LOVE the OG wolf art, would it be possible to have a sitting graphic? Although it isn't 'classic', it sure makes it easier to ensure you're medding during those long camps.

THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK! What you guys/gals have done is truely amazing and greatly appreciated!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Eleandryl
Old 08-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was always like this.
I kinda sorta remembered druids in wolf form not having a sit animation. Thanks for the input.

One other thing while in wolf form... The camera point of view is at human height, which is rather odd. I don't know if this was the way it was in classic or not (I didn't play a druid back in 1999). It isn't a huge big deal, but it is a little odd always looking about 3 feet above the wolf's head.
Closed Thread