Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 11:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you probably weren't the first with it, but if nobody posts a contradictory claim I will update soon.
btw, i got it for months now, and since some indicolite parts are crap, i probably might be the first.. i just dont visit the forum that often anymore, cause of all the crap in here

[50 Warrior] Rumzuck Umbatsch (Ogre) <Remedy>
[34 Druid] Vito Corleone (Wood Elf) <Europa>
[35 Necromancer] Torak (Dark Elf) <Europa>
[13 Shadow Knight] Rumzerg (Dark Elf) <Europa>

EQEmuLauncher
Have your files up to date, switch between servers nice and easy, and more!
http://moestaverne.com/

Old 08-21-2010, 11:59 AM
Kobold

I don't understand why you wont give all 6 of us credit for being the first ones to master every language. We literally COULD NOT have done it with out each other. All six of us should be listed.
-Come at me, Galahad.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I really don't have anything to say about that either.

If this had been the attitude ya'll portrayed from the get, you'd look a great deal less stupid imo. Instead, you have fucktards like Gwence claiming greatness coz of a couple bugged mobs that don't really mean anything at all. Anyone who was there for real knows those mobs aren't anything close to what they were.

It's very nice of you that you let the retards out of their cages tho Pheersome.
Hasbinbad, this thread has been entertaining to be sure but seriously? Are you arguing about the integrity of IB and actually calling us a bunch of sketchbags for doing progression? Despite what all you self professed experts think about Island 5 upwards it definitely isn't a keyboard faceroll. We've paid dearly to progress, it's not like we rolled over mobs who were completely immobile and did not attack. In fact I'd argue it's a lot harder than it should be (compared to live) but bringing that fact up makes us "whiners"?

The thread is server firsts, we post a message about downing a boss and you generalize our entire guild as chest flexing braggers? Come on now, personally I don't give a fuck what the rest of you think of IB. We are committed to progression (unlike some of you who sing the song but can't dance), and until you come up here and actually pay your dues raid wise kindly STFU (that goes to all of you sky experts).

As for questioning our self respect... Let us forget the fact that the mobs aren't "bugged" like you think they are. Your telling me that DA would stop raiding 5 because beating Lord who hits harder than he should be is "buggy"? That beating a harder version of the Lord is "exploiting"? I know some of you are butt hurt over this but don't talk about integrity with a DA guild tag. Should go back to GM favoritism cause this is some seriously weak flame.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd argue it's a lot harder than it should be (compared to live)
I just lost so much respect for you.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

I, for one, am surprised that the Wasps have been downed. I am glad IB is doing the work to get the mobs working correctly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I do think that we should wait till the mobs are working right to award a server first tho.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I just lost so much respect for you.
So your saying Spiroc Lord hitting a lot harder than he should is easier than on live because of what exactly? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I lost what little respect I had left if that's what your really thinking.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

I just came and it splattered on my monitor in the shape of jesus.

SERVER FIRST
Old 08-21-2010, 05:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just came and it splattered on my monitor in the shape of jesus.

SERVER FIRST
lmao!!
Old 08-21-2010, 06:16 PM
Kobold

When you get done farming up Durison some cash for diapers this month, you should go check out the spiroc lord. It hits a lot harder than it did on live.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Aviak

Silly Starklen, Durison doesn't wear diapers! That's what the socks are for.
Closed Thread