Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2021, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought lull pulling was outlawed in the first place mostly because of Vyemm wall lull pulling NToV targets, idk been some years now
Nooooo... lull pulling is not forbidden! It can't be true! That breaks the whole riot narrative that they're the victims and never cheat!
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-24-2021, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ROFL... I'm not sure anybody should be taking whatever the fuck made you so dumb that you cannot find the word dain at all in that thread or where the appropriate post says it's specific for tormax, tov, or statue.

Like for real. Nobody should be taking advice from you. Unless it's advice on how to lose at everquest...
I would say that you do it and that I'm pulling for you but I'm honestly not sure you can overcome how much of a fucking idiot you are. Take a second to read the title of the thread you linked. The one that says "(updated 06/14/21) ToV & King Tormax / Statue Specific Rules". That's where in the thread it says it's specific to tormax, tov, and statue. In the title. Of the thread. That's what titles are for. They tell you what the thing you're about to read is about. The only mention of Dain is from Galach over 3 years later, which also says nothing about lull.

You should probably still seek help though. Any strides you can make towards not being the biggest fucking idiot posting on these forums would be good progress for you.
Old 08-24-2021, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

So short sited that you're letting those 5 little words rule your world even when you're so wrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I feel sorry for you. Hopefully you're finding steady work and living well despite your disability.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-24-2021, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So short sited that you're letting those 5 little words rule your world even when you're so wrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I feel sorry for you. Hopefully you're finding steady work and living well despite your disability.
Still waiting for you to show me how I'm wrong since you've been unable to do so up to this point. Still waiting for that link to something that shows lull pulling dain is against the rules, or lull pulling anything really. Since you know, there is no rule against it currently. I know it's really hard to take the L but at the rate you're going with that shovel your hole is going to bust out in china any post now.
Old 08-24-2021, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

It's already been linked. Your disability is preventing your brain from processing it, though.
Old 08-24-2021, 09:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's already been linked. Your disability is preventing your brain from processing it, though.
Still waiting. You might wanna call in help on this one I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "proof".
Old 08-24-2021, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Proof is here, reposting it because you asked for it. I'm sorry you still won't be able to comprehend what it says, though. Please don't blame me, I can't begin to understand what you're going through.
Old 08-25-2021, 12:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Proof is here, reposting it because you asked for it. I'm sorry you still won't be able to comprehend what it says, though. Please don't blame me, I can't begin to understand what you're going through.
Still waiting. That post is in a thread titled "Thread: (updated 06/14/21) ToV & King Tormax / Statue Specific Rules". Hence specific to those zones. And he later removes all rules in those zones. Learn to read.

Still waiting bro.
Old 08-25-2021, 12:16 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
So short sited that you're letting those 5 little words rule your world even when you're so wrong
Yea ok, for the dimwitted, words have meaning, whether it is 5 words, 50 words, or 5000 words. People have been executed based on one word.

Notice none of your fucktard comrades are agreeing with you, take this as a hint.
Old 08-25-2021, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still waiting. That post is in a thread titled "Thread: (updated 06/14/21) ToV & King Tormax / Statue Specific Rules". Hence specific to those zones. And he later removes all rules in those zones. Learn to read.

Still waiting bro.
You'll be waiting as long as you are being intentionally obstinate and willfully ignorant. Nobody said anything about the title of the thread. The post clearly says to stop using lull on FTE foot races.

You can choose to be obstinate and ignorant or you can read the fucking post.

Still waiting on any proof that the rule has been cancelled, though. I guess I'll be waiting a long time because of your disability.
Closed Thread