Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2020, 09:04 PM
Kobold

I rolled a female dark elf cleric. Chatted up some no lifer as I leveled up. Sent him some nudes of my old college ex claiming they were me over discord. He gave me a stone to help me finish leveling. Transferred it on to my main and blocked him. EZ.

Like why would you spend 80 hours camping this shit when you can just spend 5min cybering some fat nerd to get one?
Old 02-17-2020, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I rolled a female dark elf cleric. Chatted up some no lifer as I leveled up. Sent him some nudes of my old college ex claiming they were me over discord. He gave me a stone to help me finish leveling. Transferred it on to my main and blocked him. EZ.

Like why would you spend 80 hours camping this shit when you can just spend 5min cybering some fat nerd to get one?
You are either lying or incredibly stupid.
Old 02-17-2020, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Maybe you’ll sell them, but before Kunark drops you and everyone else trying to sell are going to be in heated competition.
Price has been rising since Day 1. It will continue to rise. It will probably jump when Sol Ro rolls out and it stops dropping. I don't think Kunark will do much to price rise + or -.

I hope there is a rush to sell before Kunark, I'd like to buy another =)
Old 02-18-2020, 01:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Price has been rising since Day 1. It will continue to rise. It will probably jump when Sol Ro rolls out and it stops dropping. I don't think Kunark will do much to price rise + or -.

I hope there is a rush to sell before Kunark, I'd like to buy another =)
You have posted in every thread that they are worth 200k because you were selling for 200k.

Now you are selling for 150k and even posting on another guys thread saying that you might even buy one (he was selling @ 150k). Do i need to include all your drivel about mith 2hander when you were trying to sell that? You seem to magically pop up in any thread about an item that you are selling in some weak attempt to manipulate prices.
Old 02-18-2020, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You have posted in every thread that they are worth 200k because you were selling for 200k.

Now you are selling for 150k and even posting on another guys thread saying that you might even buy one (he was selling @ 150k). Do i need to include all your drivel about mith 2hander when you were trying to sell that? You seem to magically pop up in any thread about an item that you are selling in some weak attempt to manipulate prices.
Sorry, the Mithril 2Hander sold. Better luck next time.
Old 02-18-2020, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Inb4 R n F?
Really disappointed with response time on this one.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 02-18-2020, 03:47 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 8 mana stone characters between my farm team and me (6 of us share them all). We take shifts and have not stopped farming since launch. Will have 14 soon. GL

So you have a little over 1 manastone and you've been farming since launch? That sux bro.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppedandglued [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like these people are some of the biggest scumbags on the planet. Serious like if I could teleport to right behind you while you where poopsocking just sitting there feeling like your getting something accomplished in life, I would just start swinging on you as hard as I could trying to knock you out.
The fact that you care that much just shows your emotional instability and that is much sadder than people farming a manastone
Old 02-18-2020, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol glad someone called this guy out. It is pretty funny how they'll suddenly pop up talking about what the price is for an item trying to inflate the price for themselves so they can get an extra bit of fake currency for themselves on an emulated server.
Old 02-18-2020, 11:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol glad someone called this guy out. It is pretty funny how they'll suddenly pop up talking about what the price is for an item trying to inflate the price for themselves so they can get an extra bit of fake currency for themselves on an emulated server.
150k is actually a good deal on manastones right now. If i had the plat I snatch it up.