Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 40 18.60%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 34 15.81%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 15.35%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 149 69.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #33411  
Old 09-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Banned


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,861
Default

kaluppo said no politician had ever admitted wrongdoing and I simply provided evidence to the contrary.
Reply With Quote
  #33412  
Old 09-05-2019, 01:45 PM
Wonkie Wonkie is offline
Planar Protector

Wonkie's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That doesn't answer the elephant in the room that you still are using anecdotal evidence to support your bias. Pot meet kettle. Trump distorts rhetoric to justify his position, you do too.
eyyyy yo check out diogenes ovah here!
Reply With Quote
  #33413  
Old 09-05-2019, 02:24 PM
rebeccablack rebeccablack is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the argument that "Trump lied about a hurricane path" and here, let me give you all this anecdotal evidence of how people I like have apologized one time before, so that makes me right is disingenuous and worse than Trump's rhetoric.
does the fact that this president regularly makes up random bullshit really not bother you?
Reply With Quote
  #33414  
Old 09-05-2019, 02:26 PM
Ripqozko Ripqozko is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 83
Default

God bless trump, chick fil a, and ice.
Reply With Quote
  #33415  
Old 09-05-2019, 02:34 PM
Wonkie Wonkie is offline
Planar Protector

Wonkie's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,944
Default

The President vandalized a picture he printed out

at least it's not obscene
Reply With Quote
  #33416  
Old 09-05-2019, 02:34 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Banned


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,861
Default

God bless Ice-T.
Reply With Quote
  #33417  
Old 09-05-2019, 05:22 PM
BallzDeep BallzDeep is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does the fact that this president regularly makes up random bullshit really not bother you?
It depends on what we are talking about. Are there things I disagree with the President about? Sure. Am I the most gullible person for Anti-Trump propaganda like Horza or Wookie? No. Most of the things posted are opinion pieces and I can separate the two.

I typically try to use a pragmatic approach. Here is a prime example with the given situation. Was the Hurricane slated to have some diminished effects in the states surrounding FL? Yes. Did Trump make the statement when the effect of the Hurricane was unknown? Yes. Do we know for a fact if Trump himself drew the trajectory? No. Do I even give a shit if the answer was yes or no? No.

I can make anyone out to be a lying piece of shit given enough media attention. New companies make money off making someone look like a piece of shit, whether they are or aren't. Horza, especially funds these websites with hits and drives what I call insanity, the process repeating itself to look for more dirt on Trump because they enjoy the hits and profit from ad revenue. If Trump was a good guy, where would they make their money?
Reply With Quote
  #33418  
Old 09-05-2019, 05:41 PM
Wonkie Wonkie is offline
Planar Protector

Wonkie's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It depends on what we are talking about. Are there things I disagree with the President about? Sure. Am I the most gullible person for Anti-Trump propaganda like Horza or Wookie? No. Most of the things posted are opinion pieces and I can separate the two.

I typically try to use a pragmatic approach. Here is a prime example with the given situation. Was the Hurricane slated to have some diminished effects in the states surrounding FL? Yes. Did Trump make the statement when the effect of the Hurricane was unknown? Yes. Do we know for a fact if Trump himself drew the trajectory? No. Do I even give a shit if the answer was yes or no? No.

I can make anyone out to be a lying piece of shit given enough media attention. New companies make money off making someone look like a piece of shit, whether they are or aren't. Horza, especially funds these websites with hits and drives what I call insanity, the process repeating itself to look for more dirt on Trump because they enjoy the hits and profit from ad revenue. If Trump was a good guy, where would they make their money?
Dems can accomplish the same policy goals without torching our image domestically and diplomatically.

Bring me the gay guy.
Reply With Quote
  #33419  
Old 09-05-2019, 05:51 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Banned


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do we know for a fact if Trump himself drew the trajectory? No. Do I even give a shit if the answer was yes or no? No.
Who are you going to believe, Trump or your lying eyes?
Reply With Quote
  #33420  
Old 09-05-2019, 05:54 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Banned


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza, especially funds these websites with hits and drives what I call insanity, the process repeating itself to look for more dirt on Trump because they enjoy the hits and profit from ad revenue.
George Soros pays me to aggravate idiots like you on the internet.

#ClintonBodyCount
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.