Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2019, 12:04 AM
Banned

no one uses group chat like on live, they are all in discords simping for internet "girls" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2019, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Some of the best groups I've had where nobody wants to leave is where...

1. The pulls are good and frequent.
2. The DPS is steady and nobody is OOM/med breaking.
3. The banter is good in /g [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I always try to get something started in group chat, usually people are responsive but someone has to make that first EQ dad joke or something like it and get the ball rolling <3

If you mean public channels being quiet, go to EC and tell everyone who you voted for in the last Presidential election and why...guaranteed to start something [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2019, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Join a guild also dont chat in qeynos hills or everfrost or something
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 10-18-2019, 12:53 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticflava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, what chat? Where? There is no "general EQ chat."
Just go away... nobody is twisting your arm to comment here. And if you cant add anything meaningful to the conversation get lost.
Old 10-18-2019, 12:53 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one uses group chat like on live, they are all in discords simping for internet "girls" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gotcha
Old 10-18-2019, 12:55 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of the best groups I've had where nobody wants to leave is where...

1. The pulls are good and frequent.
2. The DPS is steady and nobody is OOM/med breaking.
3. The banter is good in /g [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I always try to get something started in group chat, usually people are responsive but someone has to make that first EQ dad joke or something like it and get the ball rolling <3

If you mean public channels being quiet, go to EC and tell everyone who you voted for in the last Presidential election and why...guaranteed to start something [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, I will try to remember that. Guess i need to join a guild.
Old 10-18-2019, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

seabass315

Edit your last post.

You don't need to make a new post for every response.

don't triple post bud.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-18-2019, 01:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass315 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just came back to the game after being away for a good while and IMHO chat is just dead. I have spoken to a total of 2 people since i have been back and if you ask a question in chat ( for me ) nobody answers you at all.

What the heck is going on with the blue server... is it just that everyone is gearing up to leave it when green comes out ?
<Castle> can provide the social environment you seek. Send a tell to anyone in game and an officer can invite you.

Remember that /ooc and /shout are only zone-wide. Also, while I often talk in /ooc or /shout, some people assume you aren't addressing them and refrain from responding. Only the less-shy participate in public conversation. Perhaps you are among these gregarious individuals.
Old 10-18-2019, 01:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass315 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just go away... nobody is twisting your arm to comment here. And if you cant add anything meaningful to the conversation get lost.
There isn't much of a conversation here, as you still haven't clarified exactly what your issue is to get any relevant or meaningful feedback. (Hence why I asked)

Do you think you are in some kind of global chat channel? Are you in a group with dead group chat? Are you talking in ooc in Toxx when you are the only one in the zone? Are you in a guild with dead chat and no members because you drove them away? It's all hard to tell, because you lack the basic communication skills to describe it, even when asked directly.

Either way, it gets more obvious with each post you make why noone is talking to you in game. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Arcticflava; 10-18-2019 at 01:55 AM..
Old 10-18-2019, 04:15 AM
Kobold

If its blue, there's no one to talk to because its all top heavy or twink alts, everyone is in karnor's castle farming exp/T staves, although most groups ive been in have had plenty of party banter

If its green beta, its 70 people and 35 of them are a box cleric

When it is green release and we hit 1k hopefully and the only thing to do is spam LFG and meme in ooc then there will be people talking
Closed Thread