Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no, Patriam, the rest of us would be women. And that would be fine. I think the 1800s Mormon family model with an unrestrained sexual connection between all parties holds a lot of promise.

anyway, you're right that boundless confidence/ego expression really is all you need to be eligible to attract anybody. I learnt it from my first bf, this colombian boy huge slut with a tongue piercing. Maybe 6/10, he was a little fat. He acted like he knew eeeeverything (and he was a reasonably sharp chemical engineer with MIT pals and such, so, it was credible). and he spoke about sex so directly, in a way that at first made me blush and made me find him crass and embarrassing, like he was putting on a show. But he just let it flow liek that and that's how he was. It wasn't really an act. unrestrained. 100% irresistible. I basically cloned him for my boy persona. And I never did face rejection ever. In fact, I'm the only person in that boy's life to ever con him into monogamy, so I think my adaptation must be pretty top shelf.
Hispanic men pick lettuce

Not clowning on you, but it is food for thought. Also, not about ego. It’s about embracing yourself. Women can tell if you’re insecure. Insecurity is weakness. Weakness is un-American
Old 03-29-2019, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not clowning on you, but it is food for thought. Also, not about ego. It’s about embracing yourself. Women can tell if you’re insecure. Insecurity is weakness. Weakness is un-American
that pushy, chauvinist hispanic masculinity turned out to manifest down the line in physical abuse. so ya I stick with White guys anymore.

You're right that it's not about ego. The slogan is "the most valuable thing you have to offer is yourself". But mustering the energy to put on a little bit of rogueish raconteur style show, in a way that is genuinely fun, is extremely effective.
Old 03-29-2019, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now im this guy....

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
Old 03-29-2019, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Therefore, date Asians if you're insecure.

Feining weakness is one of the most effective military and fighting strategies ever invented.
Old 03-29-2019, 12:47 PM
Banned

what would the carbon footprint ramifications be for a supermajority female society? wouldn't expanding womb access surely increase the fertility rate, dooming are planet?

assume the following:
1. installable wombs
2. no fascism
Old 03-29-2019, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what would the carbon footprint ramifications be for a supermajority female society? wouldn't expanding womb access surely increase the fertility rate, dooming are planet?

assume the following:
1. installable wombs
2. no fascism
females consume alot more, in clothes and medical and makeup. I think it would stimulate the economy. Also we'd be a huge tourist destination, a paradise of beauty. I think ideally we would keep the rest of the world regular male/female 50 50 and be the matriarchal crown of the Earth, and btw that apparently is not fascist so I think it is legal in this scenario. Red meat consumption wuold go down so, less cow farts. And small cute cars would be a larger market. And virtue signalling about being a pure waifu who only eats lentils and rice, like i do, would be like the thing. Therefore the carbon footprint difference would be negligible or possibly even negative. We would be the medical and info and tech and entertainment capitol of the planet. And I still would place high enough to secure primary mate status with one of the rarified alpha males, harem mammy style. It's a wonderful imagining.
Last edited by America; 03-29-2019 at 12:56 PM..
Old 03-29-2019, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

assume the following:
1. installable wombs
2. no fascism
Well I'm sure we could improve "the pill" at some point here. Were talking about literally being able to construct female anatomy. I'm sure by then we could have the pregnancy thing more dialed in.

If just ease up on number 2 there, we could require licensing for children. Which I think would help a lot.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If just ease up on number 2 there, we could require licensing for children. Which I think would help a lot.
thats a facism though.

I personally have no interest in hosting a child in my guts. Talk about entropy. It would be dope to fertilize an egg with my & my male's DNA and having a beautiful young girl host it tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't think more wombs would actually mean more chirren. I think the culture would change a lot in a fem/transfem majority civilization and pivot away from breederism into a more hedonic and delightful existence with less shrieking and bad odors. butt maybe i'm wrong and it would be dogmom hell. This wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, cuz I would place even higher in the strata of heterosexual females.
Last edited by America; 03-29-2019 at 01:06 PM..
Old 03-29-2019, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I'm sure we could improve "the pill" at some point here. Were talking about literally being able to construct female anatomy. I'm sure by then we could have the pregnancy thing more dialed in.

you've got that right. plug & play uterii require a level of scientifuc advancement far beyond wut yeet extant.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:25 PM
Banned

Bigjeff ur amazing past and present, but big props on no longer being a weeb.
Closed Thread