Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 04:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuffyP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Respectfully, i strongly disagree with you. The GM should keep ST suspended until they feel ST has learned their lesson and show remorse. They weren’t banned for betraying the UN and killing sky mobs, so why should their punishment be reflected by something like this?

They should be a us needs until they openly apologize to everyone, show great remorse for their toxic and depraved behavior, and feel a damn lot more than a slap on the wrists for disrespecting all the other guilds, the entire server, and the gm’s who work so hard to make this game we love. And after that it should be a minimum of a month on top of that.

Please note, this is a special circumstance. It’s not shady tactics on 1 boss. Their actions quite literally took 10 noble Gods from fed; 8 from kingdoms second noble, 5 from kingdoms first noble. Kingdom had paid tax giving a noble to other guilds and had agreements to give additional Nobles to smaller guilds as a peace offering. You can’t tell me 23 god kills is comparable to anything we have seen before. The absurdity of st’s egotistical and moronic actions have cost 4-5 guilds MONTHS of progress. Progress that they earned through hard work and practice. I have been practicing racing noble for 10 hrs a week for a month, and many others have too. There was a community agreement that was completely disregarded, and due to this GM intervention is worth consideration.
No idea why people say ST disrespected the entire server or the server community when it really was just a handful of raiding guilds making up a tiny portion of the overall playerbase. One of those guilds who only a couple of weeks ago themselves stole a dragon. That same guild also for months wasted GM time on unsubstantiated or outright false accusations against ST.

I don't think ST will change their tune but with the promise of another longer (or permanent) ban they can either leave or learn how to play along or buy the p99 server. 3 weeks will have restored the balance (looking back at it historically anyway) but GMs may wish to enforce a harsher penalty to make a point to ST as well as other guilds.

I think I'd be pretty fed up with the pixel drama if I were a GM on p99.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30 nobles were stolen/destroyed, how many warders?
Should we do the math of how many potential warders could have been from then until now?

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No idea why people say ST disrespected the entire server or the server community when it really was just a handful of raiding guilds making up a tiny portion of the overall playerbase. One of those guilds who only a couple of weeks ago themselves stole a dragon. That same guild also for months wasted GM time on unsubstantiated or outright false accusations against ST.
Nobles aside, they sniped open raid Vox. That is disrespecting the entire server.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30 nobles were stolen/destroyed, how many warders?
And they've been in EC all week selling Sky MQs for 300k.

Better delete that plat too
Old 02-07-2021, 05:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuffyP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Respectfully, i strongly disagree with you. The GM should keep ST suspended until they feel ST has learned their lesson and show remorse. They weren’t banned for betraying the UN and killing sky mobs, so why should their punishment be reflected by something like this?

They should be a us needs until they openly apologize to everyone, show great remorse for their toxic and depraved behavior, and feel a damn lot more than a slap on the wrists for disrespecting all the other guilds, the entire server, and the gm’s who work so hard to make this game we love. And after that it should be a minimum of a month on top of that.

Please note, this is a special circumstance. It’s not shady tactics on 1 boss. Their actions quite literally took 10 noble Gods from fed; 8 from kingdoms second noble, 5 from kingdoms first noble. Kingdom had paid tax giving a noble to other guilds and had agreements to give additional Nobles to smaller guilds as a peace offering. You can’t tell me 23 god kills is comparable to anything we have seen before. The absurdity of st’s egotistical and moronic actions have cost 4-5 guilds MONTHS of progress. Progress that they earned through hard work and practice. I have been practicing racing noble for 10 hrs a week for a month, and many others have too. There was a community agreement that was completely disregarded, and due to this GM intervention is worth consideration.
There is no amount of time suspended that will change the behaviour of ST leadership and some of the others in guild, plus the enablers. It would just be crocodile tears at best.

7+ years history on blue show the various changes GMs made over the years hasn't had the intended effect. The resolution is constant perma banning those players every time they show up. They need help and letting them back into EQ won't get them the help and life reflection they need.
Turboshok - Firiona Vie Project - retired
Turbosilk/Dangeres/Turboshock - Green - Retired
Dangeres/Turbosilk - Blue - Retired
Turbosilk - Tunare/Firiona Vie - 60 Wizard - retired
Dangeres - Tunare/Firiona Vie - 60 Shaman - retired
Old 02-07-2021, 06:46 PM
Decaying Skeleton

No sympathy for ST. They made their bed. This is a server for EVERYONE, and not just the typical ST neckbeard. They have plenty of good people in their ranks, but "just following orders" is never an excuse (see WWII).

As to the ST sympathizers in here, this was agreed upon last night between the non-ST raiding guilds before the new UN Discord was even created (this morning). The idea that Kingdom or Venerate or whoever is just going to mirror ST's behavior and approach to the raiding scene is laughable.

"Delrake -Today at 10:04 AM-
@everyone In an effort to fix the wrongs created by Seal Team's response to a GM ruling yesterday:

1. The other competitive guilds agreed the next Vox (quake / No quake) will be an open raid to all Green Players who were not involved in the Vox's Slaying on 2/6/2021

2. We will restart Noble Rotation that was agreed on in the Green UN , first three 3-day Noble spawns will reward to non-competitive guilds that had their OoA stolen - CI, FoH and GM. The following nobles will split with Kingdom, Venerate and Black Lotus since their noble rotations will removed prematurely by Seal Team.

In the end, we wish to reflect the behavior that the GM expect from the Green Raid Community and to quote Blistiq to follow the "rule of cool" in our actions."
Old 02-07-2021, 07:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't think ST will change their tune but with the promise of another longer (or permanent) ban they can either leave or learn how to play along or buy the p99 server. 3 weeks will have restored the balance (looking back at it historically anyway) but GMs may wish to enforce a harsher penalty to make a point to ST as well as other guilds.

I think I'd be pretty fed up with the pixel drama if I were a GM on p99.
Funny coming from an obv ST member.

ST stole noble from kingdom venerate BL CI GM FoH, but yeah minority.

And then vox from the entire server.

Cry more.
Last edited by Bach; 02-07-2021 at 07:23 PM..
Closed Thread