Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2021, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was just really fun watching riot not know how to pull KDT
You mean after multiple trainquish put agro into it when it wasn't their fte and instead of gating out or dying they tried to leash it so they could steal the fte? Yeah I'm sure you had a blast watching cheaters do their thing.
Old 08-21-2021, 06:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean after multiple trainquish put agro into it when it wasn't their fte and instead of gating out or dying they tried to leash it so they could steal the fte? Yeah I'm sure you had a blast watching cheaters do their thing.
That's their MO, cheat and then gaslight when called out.
Old 08-21-2021, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's their MO, cheat and then gaslight when called out.
Fraps? Because it's Criot's MO to lie and make excuses when they play like trash.
Old 08-21-2021, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine KDT drama in year 2021 of our lord . Hope that helps .
Old 08-21-2021, 08:04 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fraps? Because it's Criot's MO to lie and make excuses when they play like trash.
Fraps or it didn't happen is a refuge for imbeciles.
You have been getting away with dirty play for so long you convince yourselves there will no repercussions, we shall see.
Old 08-21-2021, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are people really lying on the internet?
Old 08-21-2021, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh don't worry there are fraps from multiple people and I'm sure at least one person is going to enjoy a 7 day pnp vacation.

Classic trainquish, it's only a violation if you catch us.
Old 08-22-2021, 12:28 AM
Fire Giant

ah good old Dramaquest

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 08-22-2021, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh don't worry there are fraps from multiple people and I'm sure at least one person is going to enjoy a 7 day pnp vacation.

Make sure you clip the fraps so that it doesn't include yall kiting KDT everywhere in Kael except for your camp.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-22-2021, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I'm not saying it didn't happen, I wasn't there. What I am saying is that you can't take a guild known for crying wolf at their word. Do you seriously expect us to believe you, just because you say so? Did you actually see anything happen yourself, or are parroting what you've been told by other Criot players?
Closed Thread