Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-13-2022, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

Hillary used a private email account while in congress- she should be locked up!!

Trump only had classified documents at his resort where he hosted high ranking international guests from Saudi Arabia and Russia- totally different, give this man an award!!

Note: the padlock was added in June 2022
Old 08-13-2022, 11:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes I wish that all non-Americans online would treat Americans the way Americans treat non-Americans online, it would increase the comedy quotient internet-wide and take us down a peg or two

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2...-and-politics/
if you mean treating elizondo with contempt, i agree
Old 08-13-2022, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Crack is legal for politicians.
Old 08-13-2022, 11:09 AM
Fire Giant

Germany produced Bach and Einstein, so it's got that going for it.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Last edited by Rethalis; 08-13-2022 at 11:12 AM..
Old 08-13-2022, 11:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the problem here is no one going around trying to restablish the slave trade their ancestors largely fought to abolish, nor sing any praise of such a barbaric system, all quite unlike your romanticization of blood libel and related bigotries.
Germany was always extremely open and thorough about the atrocities of WW2 and their past. Trying to educate and remember why and how it happened so it can never happen again. Compare that to other countries like Japan where a lot of history is still not talked about.

It's sad that the only thing that sticks with people like DMN is "Germany forever evil lol".
Old 08-13-2022, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hillary used a private email account while in congress- she should be locked up!!

Trump only had classified documents at his resort where he hosted high ranking international guests from Saudi Arabia and Russia- totally different, give this man an award!!

Note: the padlock was added in June 2022
Senator =! President
Old 08-13-2022, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Germany was always extremely open and thorough about the atrocities of WW2 and their past. Trying to educate and remember why and how it happened so it can never happen again. Compare that to other countries like Japan where a lot of history is still not talked about.

It's sad that the only thing that sticks with people like DMN is "Germany forever evil lol".
Far from it. i've said nothing of Germany, simply addressed self-described German who should know better. Your dumb fuckery on such matters could be forgiven since you no doubt come from Libtardia USA.
Old 08-13-2022, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Trump Cult on suicide watch, can't even attend politics thread and have to make their own drive-by threads because of terminal butthurt. Still empty handed waiting for your marching orders and talking points from Fox News huh?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2022, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Politics is the cult my friend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2022, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All you do is talk shit on american politics and call us racist lol
oh please shut up.

I make fun of stupid things politican make in general.
I could mention here some stupid german politican you might never heard of and most of the memes about them are hard to translate, but whenever i make fun of an american politican its not because they are american, right wing or left wing. I make fun of them because they said or did something super stupid. Its not my fault that they're so vocal and open about it.

Ive learned here on the forums already that lots of you guys handle politics like an sport team. "I dont care how stupid my team is as long the other team is crying. Also dont make fun of my team or individuals of my team"

Thanksfull not everyone of you act like an Cheerleader of their party and I meet some american conservatives who told me that they dont like trump, think the captiol riots were wrong, dont care if gays can marry and that they are pro-abortions. But they still vote for conservatives because they personally believe in less regulations and they like to pay less taxes.
I also know some left-wingers who own multiple guns, are pro-guantanmo, dont like the "pronouce nonsence" and love they military. But they still vote for democrats because they personally believe in a better education and healthcare system.

Whenever I agree or disagree with them on some subjects, their arguments are reasonable.

And they have no problem of making fun of the party or individuals they vote for.

I dont have any problem with you making fun of german politicans if they did or said something stupid. I am not holding you back.

TL[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]R: Scratch the sand out of your swimsuit