Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2019, 01:17 AM
Aviak

A friend in high school had a big party at his house when his parents were gone. His house was slightly damaged. He told his parents I rampaged his house with a hockey stick - I wasn't even at that party. SO...logged onto his account and deleted his 60 druid. Goodbye friendship, goodbye toon. Good riddance.
Old 02-21-2019, 03:38 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It took me a year to get back some dude for a borrowed CR Wu's quivering staff is the only bad thing that comes to mind.

ymmv
Caiu?
Old 02-21-2019, 04:45 AM
Planar Protector

This thread is entertaining to read. Definitely some inner red server inside some of you <3
Old 02-21-2019, 09:04 PM
Aviak

I used to watch my friend on live during kunark pull Rinna to EC tunnel and subsequently kill all of the evil race chars.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:22 PM
Sarnak

I ninja looted all the bone chips that were on a skeleton in Kurn's Tower once.
Old 02-22-2019, 02:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My Cousin (26), my brother (16), and myself (13) all used to play together back before Planes was released. I played a Cleric, my brother played a Paladin, and my Cousin played a Mage.

Me and my brother were both just kind of general people, not super geared or anything, but our cousin had his epic, constantly raided, etc.

We installed a key logger on our own computer, and when he was over hanging out we asked him to log onto his toon and show us how his epic worked. Between the drive from our house back to his house, we had stripped his toons and transfered it all to naked characters on our accounts.

He hasn't talked to us since.
Youch fucking over your family is next level.
Old 02-22-2019, 03:34 AM
Planar Protector

Horrible people, the lot of you. Probably the worst thing was I used to grief Chinese farmers all day in Lineage II, although I’m pretty sure that was a public service instead of moral failure. Just pvping in a pvp game. Harassment, trains, PKing farmers typical day for me in L2. You scammers and thieves though, seriously, are straight up scum. Why would you want to be a complete jerk to a stranger who doesn’t even speak Chinese?
Last edited by Cecily; 02-22-2019 at 03:41 AM..
Old 02-22-2019, 04:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesticals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Caiu?
barely
Old 02-22-2019, 05:15 AM
Planar Protector

When I was around 14 and naive. A friend of a friend wanted to play EQ again but couldn't pay for an account

I guess I assumed being a friend of a friend meant he would be of exemplary character. As such I passed on the log in details of another friend who was on a break from eq but his parents left his account rolling. I knew all these people IRL so what could go wrong, right?

Of course when my friend returned to EQ I had to answer some awkward questions about where some of his Tallon Zek gear got to. He was particularly disappointed to have lost his fbss.

I felt real dumb and shitty to be so trusting and also to have so easily betrayed the trust of my friend.

As such I am now more cautious about sharing account details these days. That said, the friend who had his fbss pinched gave me his details again for p99. Although he still occasionally brings up the missing fbss I guess it's now largely water under the bridge.

I did gift his enchanter a ggr in the hope of absolving my guilty conscience, but he pretty much gave up that toon as he figured he picked the wrong race/deity combo.

Iirc I also sourced and chipped in towards the fungi for his monk, in the hope that would kick start him on to his epic. Turns out getting the fungi was his main motivation for playing so slipped into a period of absence again.

We recently rolled fresh toons on Red. I'm just wondering how far we'll get before he flakes out again!
Old 02-22-2019, 07:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My Cousin (26), my brother (16), and myself (13) all used to play together back before Planes was released. I played a Cleric, my brother played a Paladin, and my Cousin played a Mage.

Me and my brother were both just kind of general people, not super geared or anything, but our cousin had his epic, constantly raided, etc.

We installed a key logger on our own computer, and when he was over hanging out we asked him to log onto his toon and show us how his epic worked. Between the drive from our house back to his house, we had stripped his toons and transfered it all to naked characters on our accounts.

He hasn't talked to us since.
Lol you know you're a shitty person when people regret just being related to you
Closed Thread