Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 08:15 PM
Aviak

Default Level 48 and what now

So I've been in my late 40s now for many, many months. Currently I am level 48, and not completely sure where to hunt. I can hold my own somewhat decently in Guk solo, but I really would like to group. I tried KC but was told to level up a bit first. I sat AFK for a few play sessions in Sol B waiting on a group to no avail, and I'm really at a loss as to where to head next. My play time is somewhat limited, so waiting for a group for more than an hour or so is futile, and by the time i can pull a PUG together its been an hour or two, and I end up about out of play time. Should I stick with Lower Guk soloing what i can hoping a spot opens up or would i better be served going to CoM, DL, or somewhere else to find a pick up group? I have somewhat decent gear, my AC is around 940 or 950 self buffed, a fungi, wurmy and an SBS, with a SoTM for when I get to 50, but dark blues seem to take forever due to my wonderful dps... any ideas?

Also, i tried searching the forums, but either I need some lessons on how to use forum search, or there is not much in the way advice

Maedros Galadan, 60th Druid of Tunare, and proud taxi of <Azure Guard>
Old 03-19-2015, 08:17 PM
Fire Giant

try to get a CoM moat group, can get to at least 51 there and then can move to KC
Old 03-19-2015, 10:07 PM
Fire Giant

Start your own group or just get a partner. After that just go to DL or CoM and grind.
Old 03-20-2015, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Post 45 you really have to start weaving nukes to kill at a reasonable rate. Pre-45 it is more efficient to just save mana for heals, but our l40 skill caps just don't allow that to continue. As a result, mana is your limiting factor. Just pay every enchanter you find for crack and xp will flow (in pally terms). ^^
Closed Thread