Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2020, 11:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtf? lol dunno who pissed in your wheaties but eating that mess seems to have destroyed your reading comprehension
Ah yes, I missed the part where you clearly left out the part about training someone and not getting their experience back.
Old 07-21-2020, 11:54 AM
Banned

someone trained 61 pally into ec tunnel today
was able to get FD off (lol)
Old 07-22-2020, 03:18 AM
Fire Giant

nobody trained anyone, the dude simply zoned out, he didnt bring mobs to your camp

if your camp is at zone in then you should expect this shit to happen
Old 07-22-2020, 08:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bodies are strange things. I’m in my mid 30s and can't grow a full beard. Gives me a real sense of gender dysphoria, like I’m a boy, not a man, right? My wife stresses cos my hair is thinning and she thinks it will diminish my confidence, but oddly the opposite is true. I feel like my receding hairline is an expression of my masculinity.

I think last summer was my peak. I was able to grow a lush moustache and a respectable crop of hair. Couples with chinos, a salmon shirt and green sweater I was Larping Ned Flanders with pride.

This year i’m having decent luck with some more growth on the chin. The thinning of the hair, coupled with no barber visit since March, is looking pretty disheveled. I think for autumn i’ll get out the green t shirts and brown chords for a Shaggy larp. Will be great for halloween. I even have access to a large black and brown dog.

100% candid non troll post.
Hair is a strange thing. Sometimes it can feel....

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

...like it might be holding you back.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2020, 07:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolapse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hello this is prolapse i made forum account to reply very sorry monk died ontop of me and frok and we had to run from frogs or die please dont ban sorry for bad english
No reason to respond, and no reason for your or Frok to say sorry or anything like that (not that he would), the post was for comic relief (first of all it's in R&F, but I thought it was funny), and there are no issues with training, we all do it, not even about not calling it, we all have done it. The only issue i raised was Frok feeling justified that I was wrong to call him out. Cancerous attitude and not exactly 'playing nice'.

Now, at least 50% of the replies are from people that frequent on Rants & Flames simply to find reason to troll so they feel better about themselves, so their responses are not even worth reading. It's obvious who they are, just check a couple of other threads and you'll see them trolling away.

Half of the other half didn't even read the entire thread, they read what they want, and complain towards whoever they feel makes sense in their mind with half the information.

That said, since you posted here, I wanted you to be clear that this was not anything remotely related to a ban-able offense (since the train was not intentional), and no fraps were running even if it was.

It was just Frok's justification that I was wrong to call him out - that is not exactly 'playing nice'. He was being inconsiderate and thats a shit attitude to have on a server where your name becomes known, there are no instances on p99 to hide behind servers like on WoW. We all coexist on the same server. The more people act like that, the worse off the entire server will be.

That said, again, this is R&F. Now... lets see how many people will again complain about trains being part of the game, and zone outs are not safe, and whatever else we can bring up that is unrelated to the thread.
Old 07-24-2020, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by overpower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No reason to respond, and no reason for your or Frok to say sorry or anything like that (not that he would), the post was for comic relief (first of all it's in R&F, but I thought it was funny), and there are no issues with training, we all do it, not even about not calling it, we all have done it. The only issue i raised was Frok feeling justified that I was wrong to call him out. Cancerous attitude and not exactly 'playing nice'.

Now, at least 50% of the replies are from people that frequent on Rants & Flames simply to find reason to troll so they feel better about themselves, so their responses are not even worth reading. It's obvious who they are, just check a couple of other threads and you'll see them trolling away.

Half of the other half didn't even read the entire thread, they read what they want, and complain towards whoever they feel makes sense in their mind with half the information.

That said, since you posted here, I wanted you to be clear that this was not anything remotely related to a ban-able offense (since the train was not intentional), and no fraps were running even if it was.

It was just Frok's justification that I was wrong to call him out - that is not exactly 'playing nice'. He was being inconsiderate and thats a shit attitude to have on a server where your name becomes known, there are no instances on p99 to hide behind servers like on WoW. We all coexist on the same server. The more people act like that, the worse off the entire server will be.

That said, again, this is R&F. Now... lets see how many people will again complain about trains being part of the game, and zone outs are not safe, and whatever else we can bring up that is unrelated to the thread.
Keep talking like that and you're gonna be banned from R&F!

Zipps - 51 HLF Druid <Castle>
Lykosor - 49 DE Necro <Castle>
Aspom - 12 HEF Ranger <Castle>
Slyng - 31 HEF Bard <Castle>
Flecrad - 21 DE Enchanter <Castle>
Lykos - 43 HIE Mage <Castle>
Ribkage - 17 GNM Boneknight <Castle>
Old 07-28-2020, 07:46 PM
Sarnak

you're a total pussy. call him a fucking douchebag instead of doing this pussy-foot "i'm not mad" bullshit

"yes i'm mad, because you're a fucking asshole" also don't afk at a zoneline without hide

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 07-28-2020, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

The only thing that woulda made this better is if he said "frok off"
Closed Thread