Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2021, 08:39 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Player was punished, guild was punished. Also still had no effect on killing a raid mob, it was done out of frustration after raid mob was dead and not to try to force a wipe for a guild to steal said mob.

All transgressions I listed above were done maliciously to try and make another guild wipe because they Riot is tired of just losing.

Huge difference.
Ah shit I didn't realise 2 boxing was only a permanent ban if you do it to train an opposing raid guild to try and force a wipe to steal said mob. Maybe Galach could add that to his signature, as it isn't clear.
Old 08-17-2021, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP, Banned again
off to miragul's highway

maybe Kraddok can do a documentary
Old 08-17-2021, 09:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah shit I didn't realise 2 boxing was only a permanent ban if you do it to train an opposing raid guild to try and force a wipe to steal said mob. Maybe Galach could add that to his signature, as it isn't clear.
It is perfectly fine long as your not doing it to steal the raid mob. I'm going to box the hobbit clr oddesy and train Conda next dragon day just because of this thread bahahaha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2021, 09:40 AM
Kobold

Not Oddessy 😢😢😢😢😢
Old 08-17-2021, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is perfectly fine long as your not doing it to steal the raid mob. I'm going to box the hobbit clr oddesy and train Conda next dragon day just because of this thread bahahaha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do it. You'll receive a month long ban, your guild will get raid banned, but IT STILL WONT BE ENOUGH FOR THE OTHER SIDE. They'll still want blood from the stone.

Oh, wait, no, it's KRIOT acting like that, not Vanquish.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-17-2021, 10:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami21k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not Oddessy 😢😢😢😢😢
Lol was only bot I really used in aftermath, she has a sky shrine bp !! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2021, 10:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do it. You'll receive a month long ban, your guild will get raid banned, but IT STILL WONT BE ENOUGH FOR THE OTHER SIDE. They'll still want blood from the stone.

Oh, wait, no, it's KRIOT acting like that, not Vanquish.
Who are you in game btw? Just wondering, you seem to take things a little serious over there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2021, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are you in game btw? Just wondering, you seem to take things a little serious over there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can call me daddy.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-17-2021, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can call me daddy.
/veto
Old 08-17-2021, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Player was punished, guild was punished.
The offending player still raided throughout their punishment, and the guild facilitated that, directly benefitting from it. Without the sharing of accounts then, guilt by association would have diminished by now.

Quote:
Also still had no effect on killing a raid mob, it was done out of frustration after raid mob was dead and not to try to force a wipe for a guild to steal said mob.
Mens rea. "Even a dog knows the difference between being stumbled over and being kicked."

Quote:
All transgressions I listed above were done maliciously to try and make another guild wipe because they Riot is tired of just losing.

Huge difference.
PNP policy and human decency aside, it is pretty impressive what all has been done to thwart the opposition, regardless of guild tags. For all intents and purposes, it has turned into a version of PvP that demands more creativity out of the playerbase.

But to which guild would an outsider ascribe malice? And to which frustration? In your own words, Riot is a guild that is tired of losing, while Vanquish is named after the very mission of its members, or at least its leadership, to see to Riot's undoing.

Malice. Frustration.
Closed Thread