Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Aviak

Default Gnolls in Highpass

So I tanked my faction with freeport militia and the Qeynos currupt guards doing newb pally quests....anyone up for joining a 13 paladin in Highpass to hunt gnolls/orcs for scalps and faction?

or does anyone know if the scalps drop anywhere else?
Last edited by Feanoir; 03-23-2013 at 09:17 PM..
Old 03-24-2013, 09:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanoir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I tanked my faction with freeport militia and the Qeynos currupt guards doing newb pally quests....anyone up for joining a 13 paladin in Highpass to hunt gnolls/orcs for scalps and faction?

or does anyone know if the scalps drop anywhere else?
I think orc scalps drop from orcs all around the fp area from kithicor to sro. Should be plenty of exp options that way. HPH will be tough at 13, and usually need a group anyway and I hardly see people hunting in highpass.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hardly see people hunting in highpass.
I've heard this a few times now, so sad. This was/is an amazing place to xp at. Bronze armor drops are decent to sell as well. Faction. Man I was so looking forward to hunting there but I guess I am out of luck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-24-2013, 10:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sularus Oth Mithas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bronze armor drops are decent
I remember leveling in Highpass on live, too, and it being bad-ass. One difference ive noticed though after killing hours and hours worth of orcs in Highpass on P99, is that they dont drop bronze armor at all. Only ringmail stuff.

I remember starting little halflings on live, and running them to Highpass for the rotting bronze drops.
Closed Thread