Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2019, 08:19 PM
Aviak

So RIPtoes was still tagged AM days later? If the roles were reversed, I'm pretty sure my leadership would have booted my ass before DA wore off...

And I occasionally contribute more than trash talking in public channels.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has AM ever deleted loot from a mob it conceded?
Multiple times we were hassled into the ground and got the loot deleted yes. I mean if its not deleted you should do the right thing and ask the GMs to delete it, shouldnt you? Thats what planarity would want if he was truly trying to do the right thing imo.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So RIPtoes was still tagged AM days later? If the roles were reversed, I'm pretty sure my leadership would have booted my ass before DA wore off...

And I occasionally contribute more than trash talking in public channels.
I dont know about you but usually you take time to deliberate and make concious decisions rather than decisions running off emotions. Thats usually what most sane people do anyways.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Multiple times we were hassled into the ground and got the loot deleted yes. I mean if its not deleted you should do the right thing and ask the GMs to delete it, shouldnt you? Thats what planarity would want if he was truly trying to do the right thing imo.
I mean voluntarily? I thought AM was against loot deletion. I can pull Detoxx in the UN channel if you’d like.

I’m honestly not in favor of it. But it’s in the written rules - for when a petition comes to staff’s attention.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know about you but usually you take time to deliberate and make concious decisions rather than decisions running off emotions. Thats usually what most sane people do anyways.
You mean like Riptoes?
Old 06-20-2019, 08:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean like Riptoes?
Exactly thanks for proving my point and even more so that AM officially cut ties with him after deliberating and making a clear call. Thanks!
Old 06-20-2019, 08:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The cycle was finished and Vulak had been conceded. We'd done what we could to make amends at the time.

Detoxx and half our officers were on vacation, so the discussion on his fate was postponed until people were back. The member continuing to wear the tag for another day or so had no material impact on Riot. It seems that hanging the petition on that is more about gunning for blood rather than the material impact of a train.

I'm sure you wouldn't want your leadership to make a rash decision to kick you, effectively retiring all of your toons, at the behest of another guild to throw you under a bus.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean voluntarily? I thought AM was against loot deletion. I can pull Detoxx in the UN channel if you’d like.

I’m honestly not in favor of it. But it’s in the written rules - for when a petition comes to staff’s attention.
Lol i know everyone in AM is against it but it still happened to us, wonder who pushed it if it wasnt AM? Interesting thought really. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2019, 08:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Exactly thanks for proving my point and even more so that AM officially cut ties with him after deliberating and making a clear call. Thanks!
Interesting. How long did that "deliberating" take? And if he's labeled as insane, why did it take so long?
Old 06-20-2019, 08:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting. How long did that "deliberating" take? And if he's labeled as insane, why did it take so long?
Who labeled him as insane? Im not an officer but rezzie answered your question quite clearly, I havent played for like 3 weeks, was only able to make like 2 raids that werent tov. Before that as a regular member there was no clear indication that the player was insane or whatever youre trying to say. But I say that as a regular member. How is anybody supposed to know when a player is going to go off the rails? Did tempest know it when they had a player memblur vulak in camp and then AM got fte on it? Are we supposed to read minds now? Lmao
Closed Thread