Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 07:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://wiki.project1999.com/Klok_G%60rshai (OT vendor who sells to everyone)
This vendor is also greedy.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isn't she also greedy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This vendor is also greedy.
Yes; I believe every vendor in the zone is. But the important part is that she's not on OT faction (or Iksar for that matter).

For most higher level characters who need to restock food/water, the cost isn't the problem. But for many of them the OT faction is.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:15 PM
Kobold

I'm fairly certain all the non-Cabilis vendors in Kunark (except the dwarf in LoIO) are greedy.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:49 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Small dog no faction hit oh yea! If I'm wrong I will delete a character.
the chad faction hit dogs VS the virgin beta neutral faction dogs
Old 08-09-2019, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Just make thurgadin gate potions and use when you need to bank. They aren't hard to make, and many guilds recommend this if you ever plan to raid.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarskin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It may be safest to hunt elsewhere (like the hole) if you want to be safe you don't get accidental faction hits.
The hole is factioned too
Old 08-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just make thurgadin gate potions and use when you need to bank. They aren't hard to make, and many guilds recommend this if you ever plan to raid.
I like Thurgadin gate potions too, but convenience-wise there's no question the OT Hammer is better. The hammer you have to wait 0-3 minutes for it to proc, and maybe it takes 1-2 minutes to find something/someone to wallup on, for a worst case scenario of five minutes time spent per "gate".

But the Thurgadin gate potions require going to CC and farming just to get the materials (a very significant time sink), and then each time you have to run around doing combines to remake your potion that take up to five minutes also (you have to run around more if you've saved stuff in the bank, as you have to chisel up your banked velium first).

Sure you don't have to run to CC and farm every time, but (assuming you have other stuff in your bank) you still have to go farm every five gates or so. When you add it all up the gate potions take way longer.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

One of the real benefits of that faction is being able to pull undeads single and fear kite with plenty of space near the KC zoneout while others are waiting around lfg. Seen a few twinked SKs doing this regularly.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydoc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm fairly certain all the non-Cabilis vendors in Kunark (except the dwarf in LoIO) are greedy.
I thought the Firiona Vie vendors weren't? Bought food/drink there before and didn't remember double prices :/
Old 08-11-2019, 10:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought the Firiona Vie vendors weren't? Bought food/drink there before and didn't remember double prices :/
I believe on of the elf vendors in a hut by the bank is greedy. The others seemed normal to me.
Closed Thread