Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2019, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Default Easiest way to guardian armor farm?

Hi,

I have a friend with a 44 sk who is lusting after the shinies. Do you think the sk, a 53 necro, and 55 sham (no epic or jbb or fungi) can do these simply for the chance at drops? I assume that’s enough dps and safety.

Also would you roam or are there particularly easy spawns to squat at? The pool room for example. I’d rather aim for boring than exciting.

Thanks!
Old 12-13-2019, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Easily, the ones at bar are the most easy, and starting from 53 these comes single... So don't let your sk friend pull... But for info, it took me 1353 kills to get a robe, and if I trust others, I was reasonably lucky...
Old 12-13-2019, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easily, the ones at bar are the most easy, and starting from 53 these comes single... So don't let your sk friend pull... But for info, it took me 1353 kills to get a robe, and if I trust others, I was reasonably lucky...
Ah good to know. Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2019, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Wouldn’t the pool room be best?
Old 12-14-2019, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

More rats, but quite harder... The best is all rats anyway...
Old 12-14-2019, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Rats?
Old 12-15-2019, 02:05 AM
Fire Giant

I was super unlucky and spent an absurd amount of time to get the robe (at least 3k kills spread over like 3 years). You'll have zero issues with that group. There are 16 spawns I considered "easy" in the lower section of SS: 4 in pool, 2 at bar, 1 by cooks, 1 by key dude, 4 by Silnark (who isn't easy), 3 in the hall, and 1 behind pool. You can invis between the spawns, and *most* can be single body pulled at 60 if you time pathers (not sure about sub 60). You can invis between all of them, just be careful when you go behind pool cause drake on left sees invis.

I would start in pool and make sure you time that. People looking to do the camp generally check there first, so keeping it down lets people know someone is doing guardians. The 2 at bar and 2 in a room by Silnark are next easiest imo. After that it is kind of a wash, but just see how fast you're able to kill and add more if you find yourself with a long break.

I mostly used a 60 warrior who was okayish geared by raid standards, and usually did between 9 and all 16 per cycle depending on how long of an AFK I wanted between cycles.

Best of luck. Armor is fairly common, and if someone is doing the cycle they'll normally let you have the rots if all they're after is robe.
Old 12-15-2019, 07:09 AM
Planar Protector

Sorry, not rats, obviously... Pom crawling in... Guardians...
Old 12-15-2019, 07:10 AM
Planar Protector

You cannot get past pool room with invis if too low level... There's a see invis in a corner with quite large agro range
Old 12-15-2019, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Thanks everyone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

I did a test by the bank when the zone was empty. Bound at zone in with the 55 sham and pulled a mob with Turgurs. Gating back once it found its way apparently no other mobs aggroed. So long as we aren’t training anyone it might be the best way to fetch for the lowbie. I’m sure if I sat down after gating I would have pulled the entire zone tho.
Closed Thread