Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2015, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave35 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can only speak for these three classes

55-60

#1 druid
#2 mage
#3 shaman

It'd be closer if my Shaman wasn't an Ogre. Mage has a ton of potential that most people don't unlock. But all the potential in the world won't beat charm. That spell has always been broken in Everquest, a game where mobs are often balanced to fight entire groups. I think Enchanter would be even higher on the list.

PS Where can bards swarm kite to level 60? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
burning woods, city of mist, timorous, dreadlands. it slows down but still very fast

i think enchanter tops the list of non-bards, though. a competent enchanter can annihilate mobs
Old 08-06-2015, 05:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know a guy playing a bard who is 48 now after like a week and hes still wearing cloth armor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Will always be bard fastest
And i am betting his skills suck!
Old 08-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave35 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can only speak for these three classes

55-60

#1 druid
#2 mage
#3 shaman

It'd be closer if my Shaman wasn't an Ogre. Mage has a ton of potential that most people don't unlock. But all the potential in the world won't beat charm. That spell has always been broken in Everquest, a game where mobs are often balanced to fight entire groups. I think Enchanter would be even higher on the list.

PS Where can bards swarm kite to level 60? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So where would you recommend a 55 mage to level at?
Old 08-06-2015, 06:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe it's a druid... but when you get into the 50s, have you really won?
The reason i stopped playing my druid lol juist a tag along for raids and port whore to the guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyReza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason i stopped playing my druid lol juist a tag along for raids and port whore to the guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's ok, you will always the best porter!
Evilbaa Thesheep
Scoutbaa Thesheep
Stoutbaa Thesheep
<Infernus>
Old 08-06-2015, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_jon3s [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So where would you recommend a 55 mage to level at?
City of mist pretty easy
Old 08-06-2015, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlievox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And i am betting his skills suck!
There's always time to get those up to scratch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-07-2015, 03:45 AM
Fire Giant

About the mage/necro thing: Initially (after level 4) mage is faster. That fire pet DS is totally mana free damage that a necro can not duplicate. But on higher levels pets lose their value and the versatility and mana regen abilities of the necro start to shine. I think the point where necro starts to top mage in progression maybe somewhere around mid levels.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Fire Giant

I pretty much agree with OPs list.

Side note: I'm assuming that monks are up there on your list because people say that they can solo, but I've never been able to. Maybe my gear is shit, or maybe it's because I leveled my monk with a dedicated group so I never had to solo, or maybe it is because I am impatient. But how do monks solo? Do you kill one mob and then sit to regen hp, using mend as soon as it is up? I've seen monks in DL bashing the shit out of yetis and I feel like my monk at that level would have gotten beaten.

Shrug. Can testify that ench leveling is super fast. Solo is really fast, cleric duo is faster.
Old 08-07-2015, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

Bind wound helps Curtischoy, as well as intimidate
Closed Thread