Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

Default Who else sucks at an 18 year old game?

I know I do! I made my druid in early 2011, I really only ever play the druid, my others are barely past 20. But guess what? Im still only 56! Man I'm a bad =(
Old 03-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Banned

gratson 56! u seem cool man
Old 03-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Kobold

I wouldn't say I suck at the game I just am not into power leveling to the top. on live I was in a raid guild and it really took the fun out of the game for me. I play every character pretty well except my wizard and bard I am defiantly not getting the whole AoE thing right, so I root/nuke with my wizard and fear/kite with my bard. cleric, necro, shaman, seem to not die as much if at all.

Enjoy the Game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.twitch.tv/p99_dude

F@$k it, Dude, let's go bowling
Old 03-03-2017, 03:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't say I suck at the game I just am not into power leveling to the top. on live I was in a raid guild and it really took the fun out of the game for me. I play every character pretty well except my wizard and bard I am defiantly not getting the whole AoE thing right, so I root/nuke with my wizard and fear/kite with my bard. cleric, necro, shaman, seem to not die as much if at all.

Yeah, I am quickly starting to hate my Druid. Being denied groups left and right, and not wanted whatsoever takes the fun out of the game for me. Ive been loosely playing my bard in groups but even then, the stigma they have has left its mark. I have like 1k plat to my name so twinking a war or cleric is out of the question for grouping. Some days I just want to smack my face on the desk haha
Old 03-03-2017, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

it's ok, i generally suck too, but you know what? I don't care ^^ I never been good at video games ^^; i just like to have fun and ive something of a talent for it. also, not to toot my own horn, but i will say i am a pretty fantastic puller too (*^^*) i just don't think all that well on my feet, but ive enough experience sucking that I am able to recognize bad situations and react appropriately on occasion, most especially if i been on the same character with any degree of consistency ^^

don't worry! it will come with time (^。~)v
Old 03-03-2017, 03:34 PM
Banned

not me. i'm extremely good at FTEing dragons at 3 AM
Old 03-03-2017, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

I'm good at leveling AFK while playing 1000's of hours but not actually good at playing any of the characters I level up in group, raid, solo, duo, or any other way that requires attention/skill/fingers.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caridry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I am quickly starting to hate my Druid. Being denied groups left and right, and not wanted whatsoever takes the fun out of the game for me. Ive been loosely playing my bard in groups but even then, the stigma they have has left its mark. I have like 1k plat to my name so twinking a war or cleric is out of the question for grouping. Some days I just want to smack my face on the desk haha
TIBBOH

druids are not for groups and any group that denys the power of a druid deserves to die to a train when they coulda been succored

succors to be them amirite!
Old 03-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wizard is much better at quadding once you have a few tools:
Flux Staff - http://wiki.project1999.com/Staff_of_Temperate_Flux - Lets you insta click to pull mobs.
JBoots - http://wiki.project1999.com/Journeyman%27s_Boots - Gives you insta click movement speed buff (similar to SOW) so you can outrun any mobs chasing you.
AE Snare - http://wiki.project1999.com/Bonds_of_Force - Slows down 4 mobs at a time so they run at 45% normal speed and you can outrange them and AEDD them down. First available at level 29 with stronger versions later on.

Bard AE'ing is Nerfed to 25 mobs per pull so not as insanely OP anymore but still pretty damn efficient, there's a few guides on here if you're into that. I give props to bards who fear kite or charm kill b/c both are pretty viable. I charm killed from 54-60 on my bard and made some decent plat doing it. It can be very efficient.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not me. i'm extremely good at FTEing dragons at 3 AM
You're seriously coming off as a dominant alpha male.
Closed Thread