Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2019, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Ty. Lol yeah... I (kinda) miss them.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don’t think I’ll ever or ever really want to outgrow Kurt’s grunge style influence.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-25-2019, 02:23 PM
Banned

i wouldn't mind seeing you in some shredded jeans dear
Old 03-25-2019, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoes2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeff I am on keto and doing too much exercise, my body cannot keep up with electrolytes

I have not had a carb in 2 months, and by not one carb I haven't had even a bean or lentil.

I started eating a full size florida avocado everyday at breakfast and my diet basically consists of 3 piece of turkey bacon and 3 eggs for breakfast ( I sautee a red pepper and half onion first for the eggies ) I have a mens one a day multivitamin after.

and for dinner a monster salad of fresh gourmet lettuce I grow and a good serving of protein. In the salad I put lots of goodies ( zero sugar ) but it seems after 2 exercise days I melt all the electrolytes I have and start to get dizzy

What can I do about this?
eat moar fat, salt everything, take a magnesium supplement and don't be a dick.
Old 03-25-2019, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wouldn't mind seeing you in some shredded jeans dear
I’ve always been opposed to the idea of purchasing pre-ruined jeans, but they look good and I’m gonna buy some soon.
Old 03-25-2019, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoes2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeff I am on keto and doing too much exercise, my body cannot keep up with electrolytes

I have not had a carb in 2 months, and by not one carb I haven't had even a bean or lentil.

I started eating a full size florida avocado everyday at breakfast and my diet basically consists of 3 piece of turkey bacon and 3 eggs for breakfast ( I sautee a red pepper and half onion first for the eggies ) I have a mens one a day multivitamin after.

and for dinner a monster salad of fresh gourmet lettuce I grow and a good serving of protein. In the salad I put lots of goodies ( zero sugar ) but it seems after 2 exercise days I melt all the electrolytes I have and start to get dizzy

What can I do about this?
Onions and peppers have carbs numb nuts

Nuke Florida

Avocados have double the potassium of a banana. It isn’t an electrolyte issue. Add Himalayan salt. But again, not an electrolyte issue. Probably your hate filled heart giving out on you. Accept Christ while you still can
Old 03-25-2019, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
its electrolytes dude

peppers are very low in carbs, and all the carbs in veggies are fiber based.

Onions have more but the serving is very small, as for Christ well,,

only poor people believe in god

and iran will be nuked long before florida
Fake news

Also you’re poor. You pick lettuce

LOL
Old 03-25-2019, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

How much water are you drinking, Mario?

I think you probably have chronic hyponatremia and should go see a doctor, tommorow. It’ll take a bit to get back your urinalysis. Na+ is kinda important for neurons... brain damage / death possible.
Last edited by Cecily; 03-25-2019 at 10:28 PM..
Old 03-26-2019, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

ceci is right, you tend to lose a lot of sodium on keto. You can also lose potassium, which can be exacerbated when you try correct sodium levels by adding salt. patrium's suggestion of avocado is good for that, but even better is large amounts of leafy greens, liek kale, spinach and arugula. it's pretty easy to burn up your carb allowance just getting the potassium and other vitamins/minerals that you need.

Also onions actually have quite a bit of sugar in them. garlic has a fair amount of starch too. one of the disappointing things about keto.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:00 AM
Banned

Question buffoons

how about go veg with a tiny amount of meat for nutritional supplement. and control calories.

u nerds. dinguses.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:05 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how about go veg with a tiny amount of meat for nutritional supplement. and control calories.

u nerds. dinguses.
thats not bad actually. id be okay eating that way. keto doesn't require that you eat lots of meat. in fact it is actually hard to do right with lotta meat because most meat is so lean. Cheese, cream, butter are good sources of fats though, alongside avocado, olives and nuts.