Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
- Spends years farming noobs on fungied overtwinked alts
- Calls people blue
I mean are you being real? Do you also need help buying spells cause you level too fast? How is that not a red flag for terrible at a 20 year old game?

and fuck yeah the fun part of eq was making sure cats like that couldn't grow here. THATS OVER AND STILL NO ONE PLAYS! So goog one brah...
Old 03-17-2019, 04:06 PM
Banned

Listen here you low level piece of SHIT, don’t even think of playing here.
Old 03-18-2019, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean are you being real? Do you also need help buying spells cause you level too fast? How is that not a red flag for terrible at a 20 year old game?

and fuck yeah the fun part of eq was making sure cats like that couldn't grow here. THATS OVER AND STILL NO ONE PLAYS! So goog one brah...
You missed the point.

Farming helpless noobs is the bluest playstyle there can possibly be - trying to look mean while never actually running any danger.

Victory without risk brings triumph without glory.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You missed the point.

Farming helpless noobs is the bluest playstyle there can possibly be - trying to look mean while never actually running any danger.

Victory without risk brings triumph without glory.
I think you missed the point. Farming shitty players off the server was the thing to do. Who the fuck wants to play with leveling too fast need spell money guy. The blue shit to do is help those fuckers grow into nothings like 95% of the blue server and you.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:39 AM
Planar Protector

You sound upset, I must have hurt your feelings.

I'm sorry you get mad easily on the internet.

Maybe if you kill 1000 more noobs who have no idea what they are doing, somebody somewhere will finally think you are cool.
Old 03-18-2019, 07:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t even fucking think of playing on red
Old 03-18-2019, 07:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You sound upset, I must have hurt your feelings.

I'm sorry you get mad easily on the internet.

Maybe if you kill 1000 more noobs who have no idea what they are doing, somebody somewhere will finally think you are cool.
What are you even talking about lol? I never played eq to be cool man or care what others think. I just played to make sure this became a vast wasteland for people like yourself.

Got boards covered enjoy pops.
Old 03-18-2019, 08:56 AM
Sarnak

What's to think about? It's basically your own personal server until you get to level 50 and then the 10 snotty snaggletooths come out to play
Old 03-18-2019, 09:25 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's to think about? It's basically your own personal server until you get to level 50 and then the 10 snotty snaggletooths come out to play
Seems to be the case so far. Think wife and I have run across 3 people total so far, all in Unrest.

At the risk of feeding the adorably angry Trollol, it will be entertaining to YT him whenever we're at that point. (oh no, please don't spam me with annoying and angry text Tass!)

Grumpy old fucks like him existed on live in '99 and I'm happy that they're still around. They're a part of the EQ community / boards (read: keyboard warriors) - a dysfunctional & pariah part of the community - but a part nonetheless.

Stay angry you grumpy fucks. Your hate keeps me entertained.
Old 03-18-2019, 09:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you missed the point. Farming shitty players off the server was the thing to do. Who the fuck wants to play with leveling too fast need spell money guy. The blue shit to do is help those fuckers grow into nothings like 95% of the blue server and you.
Ohhh so that's why red died.
Closed Thread