Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2019, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

It's not beyond belief that this could have been staged, perpetrated by others posing as trump supporters, or perpetrated by actual trump supporters. Trump supporters are a diverse lot and so are trump haters.

Chicagoland seems like an odd place though to encounter a Trumpremacist, but people do travel and I'd be surprised if it was home to no[ Trump supporters. Also, it is not inconceivable that this wast perpetrated by non-whites. blacks hate gays (see cali prop 8). There isn't any evidence of it though.

Either way assaulting someone for what they are is shameful and ought be rebuked by everyone. Qualifying the sentiment is fine, so is doubting the veracity of the claim, but if we can't get to the bottom of it. The two ought just be denounced iced by trump supporters as non-representative of their beliefs.
Old 01-30-2019, 09:55 AM
Banned

Anyone who immediately politicizes a situation (which was debunked by investigators) clearly shows that they weren't even victimized and they shouldn't be trusted.

Crowd funding websites like GoFundMe have seen a spike in fake hate crime victims who spray paint backwards swastikas on their Ford Fiesta and "totally heard the vandals say Build the Wall" and collect thousands of dollars from gullible idiots on the internet.

There's a podcast which covers all of these cases on a weekly basis. There are a handful of new ones every week. It's ridiculous.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/new-...at-2019-needs/

I'm a little late on this cuz I work

the comment section is pretty entertaining

someone dropped the incel insult as well

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/new-...at-2019-needs/

I'm a little late on this cuz I work

the comment section is pretty entertaining

someone dropped the incel insult as well
All white people are terrorists.

If you don't think so, you're a racist bigot homogenist.
Old 01-30-2019, 12:40 PM
Banned

Hey I saw this movie this weekend and it was pretty funny.

Its basically about what many OT posters literally think real life is right now, and what you hope will happen. Its almost pathetic. But it is nice to see inside the mind of a libtard.

Its got everything, like you think the end of this movie is going to happen, you want it so bad. You think it's real life.

Spoiler: its not real life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV03zjNVRdc
Old 01-30-2019, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey I saw this movie this weekend and it was pretty funny.

Its basically about what many OT posters literally think real life is right now, and what you hope will happen. Its almost pathetic. But it is nice to see inside the mind of a libtard.

Its got everything, like you think the end of this movie is going to happen, you want it so bad. You think it's real life.

Spoiler: its not real life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV03zjNVRdc
Their worldview is so warped and wrong that they need fake movies to make them feel like they're right.

It's self-righteous masturbation. Leftist 101.

LETCHURALLY NAZIS, the Movie™.
Old 01-30-2019, 01:15 PM
Banned

I've come up with an annoying plan to call Tex a refugee.

I think it holds water.
Old 01-30-2019, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've come up with an annoying plan to call Tex a refugee.

I think it holds water.
Just call him a Sunni
Old 01-30-2019, 01:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Their worldview is so warped and wrong that they need fake movies to make them feel like they're right.

its so funny, movie spoiler:

when the "president" steps down, and leaves the white house, the conservative woman character has her eyes full of tears. Like at this moment I realized, hahah this is masterbatory fantasy! This is literally what the left thinks is going to happen, would happen. Like they think that we're so idiological that we'd cry if trump left the office. Lol we dont give a shit. We just know he wont. and we know that democrats literally DID cry when they lost the election, the left is full of so much self projecting of their own inadequacies as adults, the irony is they make fun of the right, by laughing at the idea of them acting LITERALLY how the left acted for the last 3 years lmao you cant make this shit up.
Old 01-30-2019, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this is projection
Closed Thread