Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2021, 10:16 AM
Banned

Do people still think Biden isn’t mentally eroded?
Old 05-19-2021, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

I'm pretty sure nobody cares about that sort of rhetoric after the GOP elected an actual retard.
Old 05-19-2021, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure nobody cares about that sort of rhetoric after the GOP elected an actual retard.
A man who didn't have an answer to #kidsincages. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-19-2021, 06:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"actual retard" he says. Look at his avatar. nuff said.
Old 05-19-2021, 07:08 PM
Banned

Thats of an actual trump supporter during the non-planned non-insurrection, non-riot.
Old 05-21-2021, 01:49 PM
Banned

China Enraged as U.S. Navy Asserts Navigational Rights Near Paracel Islands

Quote:
The Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Curtis Wilbur conducted a freedom of navigation operation (FONOP) in the South China Sea in order to challenge China's baseline claim over the entirety of the archipelago it calls Xisha, a statement by the U.S. Seventh Fleet said.
Old 05-21-2021, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

They're next on my rumors of wars appocoylse bingo
Old 05-21-2021, 03:47 PM
Banned

https://abcnews.go.com/US/unbearable...ry?id=77156939

But the biden admin is not doing anything about the kids in cages, like you said. So were you lying the whole time?

The real question is why didnt trump stop the sexual abuse and inhumane conditions, since the right cares SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOQANONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO much about the kids???

Seems kinda weird that in like 95 days the place went from "there has never been a problem ever in the history of ICE and immigration" (trump admin) to "these conditions are inhumane and they are fucking the kids." (biden admin as its shutting the place down and firing tons of ice officers.)

We get it. Trump put em in cages, OK. Guards fuck them, OK. Guards abuse them mentally and physically, OK. Conditions are inhumane and dangerous, OK.

Biden admin takes over. "OMFG THEY HAVE KIDS IN CAGES OMFGGGFGFFGFFGFDDD"

We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.We get it. We get it.
Old 05-21-2021, 03:48 PM
Banned

What did I learn? Hide your kids. Hide your wife. Under republican presidents, they rapin errbody out here.
Old 05-21-2021, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

If corporation are people, can corporations be activists? Can they start campaigning for the office of presidency?

Ladies and gentlemen, the 47th president of the United States, Coca-Cola!