Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2020, 01:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaarsuvius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, you're right, still bound in front of East Cabilis shaman guild... which is really stupid considering where I was going. But it was nearly 3 am this morning when I got in Najena. I will think twice next time ^^

Pots room in Timorous Deep or Oasis gypsie camp (far from giants pathing) might be a better bind point.
Brutal!! I hope you got it back!
Old 02-14-2020, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

eh, u in game yet? What yer name?
Old 02-16-2020, 05:34 AM
Sarnak

Hello guys,

thanks to all of those who offered to help me. Long story short, I finally got my corpse back.

I'm not at home atm, but I wanted to thank all the guys that gave me a hand to make my CR possible or dropped by in Najena to check wether I was doing ok. I was amazed to see how helpful guys blue can be [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Special thanks to

- Niniam who offered me tp from OT to to WCommons & and invisibility without which I doubt I would have been able to cross Nek Forest

- Necabe who helped my get my body in Najena and refused any donation afterwards

- Felas who dropped by in Najena to make sure I was ok.

You guys rock. Never thought a post on the community forum would get me so much in game support.

I know I'm only a lousy 27 SHM or 18 MAG, but if I can help you in anyway please send a tell to Xyhoz (SHM) or Wandaar (MAG) or PM me on the forum.

Side note:

It took me a while to finally get all 4 pieces I was after, but after killing 90 'A Magician' & 5 'A Goblin Magician' I managed to get

- 1 Stein
- 2 Torches
- 1 shovel
- 2 Brooms,

- a Torn Page of Mastery Earth
- 2 Torn Page of Mastery Wind
- a Torn Page of Mastery Fire
- a Torn Page of Mastery Water

I know these must be among the easiest pieces of the MAG epic to get, but if anyone needs some of them to be MQed to Akksstaff, please let me know.

Will probably be easier to MQ them with him who cons indifferent to an iksar than MQing the 'Words of Mastery' for the 'Element of Earth' in FV, YMMV

Laters,
Closed Thread