Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 07:41 AM
Aviak

Default Rogue solo need a Loan please

I apologize if anyone is offended by this request, but as a Rogue, it is hard for me to level up alone, despite the great help I have had so far by the blue community.
My strategy so far has been to hold as many life points as possible,this include priest/druid EC tunnel buffs, In order to be able to heal me with bandages at 50% of life, and with that 50% of life to face blue / green enemies, the problem is that this is starting to no work, and at lvl 30 leveling zones are far from EC tunnel, and that 50% of life is already falling short to be able to face the light blues, and some times with a bad luck critial hits from enemies, i dead and exp non advance so much.
This mean wen i reach 50% life with bandages, i have to sit and wait life go to 75% a more secure pool, but this take so long, considering my continuous consumption of bandages 1p each stack, my income is very low and my capacity for limited savings, it is for this reason that if someone has an Ceremonia iksar tunic in some alter that is not using, and could lend it to me temporarily, I would be very grateful,
I know is a atipic request and I hope that reaching higher levels month will be easier to find groups and not have to continue playing solo as a Rogue, and return the tunic that of course and due to its value I will always return to its owner at any time they need it.

If no one can help me, im just keeping leveling slow like other people sure did, not be mad for my request please, i just want lvl up to cach the hi lvl meta of blue community.
Sycopata (Troll Warrior) 65 Clan Odisea -Solusek Ro
Old 02-06-2020, 08:35 AM
Sarnak

That's why you either play in groups or make another class that can solo better and then twink your rogue. Rogues are not meant for solo play.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:40 AM
Aviak

Im in LFG on from lvl 1 to now, and no one telle me for group, im just requesting help for succes in this situation. I can deal with it, but i can accept help if some one can deal it.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Sarnak

You're asking for a 10k BP at level 28. You have high hopes. Good luck.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:49 AM
Aviak

I know, but what can i lose to request help? The worst posivility are just keep like now. I asket please no being mad for my request, but sems is happening anyway.
Again, is just a request a temporal 10k BP, not a gift, if some one can help, and want help me are welcome, im going just keep waiting for group and killing light blues like now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. and if help non comming, bad luck, i have got alreally so much help from blue people, then i just can say Thanks.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Well on the plus side, you can sit around resting to 100% while hidden on your rogue on blue while you solo well on your sham on green!
Old 02-06-2020, 09:09 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well on the plus side, you can sit around resting to 100% while hidden on your rogue on blue while you solo well on your sham on green!
Im doing alot home work waiting my life regen, yes hide helps so much for afk rest. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] my wife is happy , and my home so much pulite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. But i have limited free time to play and play 2 minutes each 10 are depressing. Is first time i play a non natural regen race.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:59 AM
Sarnak

Rogue can be relatively equipment and group dependent. I'd recommend finding when groups do form on Blue. Depending on your play time there tend to be groups in High Keep goblins which is great at level 30. Alternatively, find someone to duo with. Rogue/necro fear kiting duo can be pretty decent with low down time.

Finally: Level a solo heavy class before leveling a rogue. To compare: I have a level 36 paladin and a level 34 necro. My paladin has about 1.5k in the bank and my necro has about 10k in the bank after buying themselves equipment to level up and despite my paladin spending a lot more on gear than my necro he kills far more slowly.

It would be easy for my necro to twink out my paladin with another 10k of gear and my necro's leveling experience would probably not slow down much from the loss of cash.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Even if you had racial regen or a ceremonial bp though, you'd still have only 3-4 minutes of play per 10 minutes. Rogues just aren't built for solo, even when you go ALL out with regen and snare procs/poisons and instill doubt and bandaging and stuff.

Instead of just turning on LFG, consider looking for necros, shadowknights, bards, or rangers (if they have panic animal) to duo with. They snare and fear something, you stab it in the back. I personally find this super annoying to do as a rogue, but it lets you do your full damage without getting hit much or at all, and without needing to find a tank+healer+more group. Or even duo with a paladin or a shaman. ANYTHING but solo unless you really, really want to solo. It's a rogue's last resort.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 02-06-2020 at 10:13 AM..
Old 02-06-2020, 10:18 AM
Aviak

Tnx for the advices, if some one in 30 lvl range want to duo, i prefer it 100% to solo with a iksar bp. Just tell me ingame, i have decent DPS.
Closed Thread