Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Tiki, what are you doing back here? Weren't you banned a while ago?

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:08 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Asmoth (sloth reborn)
17 Human Shadowknight <Inglorious Basterds>

Krysanth Firemedic P99 Red
Rogue
Old 02-07-2010, 01:15 AM
Sarnak

I normally keep quiet about all this guild drama between Trans and IB but this just has to be said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Made me sick to have to do that.. your proper explanation should have come from your guild leader, as it was their decision to make. I left it up to them, in case you missed the shouts in the zone to both your guilds.
WOW who is running this goat fuck of a server the GM’s and you Nilbog or the Guild leaders of Trans and IB? This sounds like an I don’t give a fuck about what happens on this server, yall duke it out attitude and answer. Why didn’t Rallos Zek aka the GM in question (I’m assuming it was Nilbog) step up and say hay Inny was bugged they get a second chance at it, regardless of who was in the zone first. It’s your server grow a pair and take charge. You set up new rules and then don’t even abide by them yourself what does that say about your creditability, not very good in my eyes. If we Trans and IB, were fighting over a mob then why didn’t you refer back to YOUR set of ground rules and say hay yall are fighting over a spawn…. Roll for it.

The fact that IB gave back the loot that dropped is retarded on their end .... I would refer back to the GM’s saying that they spent the time for doing the mob they should keep the loot. l refer back to the first encounter with Mayoung Mistmore that mob did not work properly, IB was allowed to keep said Dagger am I wrong? This is the mentality Trans had when we were fighting Vox without an AE. So stop hateing on everything that doesn’t work right. You use the excuse that you are testing, then why was the loot, as you so put it “Given back”? You should have taken the loot and reported the problem and then referred back to the Mayoung incident. I have to side with Koan on this one BAD CALL on the GM’s part... seems to me Nilbog is letting the feuding guild leaders of IB and TRANS run this server, not him and his GM’S.

Let the flaming commence fell free to rip it apart I don't give a F U C K.
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Last edited by Falisaty; 02-07-2010 at 04:15 AM..
Old 02-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
our guild voted that all loot be taken
no shit , Inny was bugged , therefor you should not have the legit loot and decided neither should we. But yeah we can make it sounds like you're the good guys.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Aviak

Well, Now that IB got their Inno... Do we get our Maestro loot back?
Old 02-07-2010, 01:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfighter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no shit , Inny was bugged , therefor you should not have the legit loot and decided neither should we. But yeah we can make it sounds like you're the good guys.
Inny was bugged, so they shoulda repopped him for us. They didn't take our loot because he was bugged, they took it because nilbog for some reason thinks that when 2 guilds compete for a mob and tibador whines about nothing, that he needs to get involved.

And we didn't get 2nd inny kill either. Rogean removed loot because he shouldn't have spawned apparently.

I'm still confused why Inny is not allowed to be killed for a week. Makes no sense whatsoever.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:58 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

btw i'd like to clear something, the 30 min call thing is supposed to be used when only one raid force is at the target, we were both at the raid target, we should have /randomed if i read the rules correctly. Any thoughts on that ?

ps: Stop the trains in poh, it's not fun anymore, pretty please.
Old 02-07-2010, 02:09 AM
Banned

Turn pvp on in zone, and fix the damn encounters!~
Last edited by Salty; 02-07-2010 at 02:15 AM..
Old 02-07-2010, 02:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfighter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
btw i'd like to clear something, the 30 min call thing is supposed to be used when only one raid force is at the target, we were both at the raid target, we should have /randomed if i read the rules correctly. Any thoughts on that ?

ps: Stop the trains in poh, it's not fun anymore, pretty please.
Your guild is the one who made the 30 min call, there was no contact that im aware of about who gets the spawn. I don't see why you guys are getting pissed at gms or us for the retarded decisions your guild leaders are making. Its pretty fucking hilarious to see you trans members in here bitching out nilbog and rogean for maestro loot being taken away when it was your own leader/members' decision to involve the gms with your whining and crying about how you should get raid mobs handed to you because you zoned in 10 seconds before us.

You do realize you guys trained us accidently just as many times as we accidently trained you right?

This zone isnt like fear, you cant see the mobs coming from a mile away. One wrong step and that whole corner of the city is running around camp. Also inny likes to step in if you even set foot on a certain elevation of the zone wall, hes very anal about keeping the wall clear.

Quote:
Rofl we had nothing to do with the decision for your items to get removed, your leaders just decided to play chicken with us and were assuming we wouldnt sacrifice our loot from inny to prevent you guys from getting content handed to you on a silver platter. Once again, you should be asking your guild leadership why they do the stupid shit they do, not us. We killed inny last night and he wasnt dting or AEing so we called nilbog in ourself and offered up the loot assuming that he would respawn it so we could give the real thing a try. Instead he was intercepted by transcendence members and had to hold their hand and try to make them stop crying like little babies.

The ultimatum nilbog gave both guilds was the direct result of your leadership's actions, theres no disputing it. You have nobody to blame about maestro's loot but them.
Last edited by Pheer; 02-07-2010 at 02:18 AM..
Old 02-07-2010, 02:21 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do realize you guys trained us accidently just as many times as we accidently trained you right?
yesterday there was 3 trains, hard to divide that by 2, we say these 3 belong to you, you say 1 belong to us, ok fine, i don't really care about it anyway.
Today there was 2 trains or maybe more i don't know i was to busy raising my /q skill, you trained inny at entrance,i say there were your trains but some of your members apologized and said it was not intentional, fine i believe it and i don't mind, most of us made it with /q anyway.
I'm just asking for no more trains [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

regarding the 30min call i was talking about today poh raid.
Closed Thread