Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 05:44 PM
Aviak

Default Last night in Hate... Taking People's Loot

I know it is difficult for the GMs, and I respect what they do. But I cannot express how devastated I am as the person who suffers the most from last night's decision. I am Koan, and I was the monk who won Basoon Haste Gauntlets off Maestro, an extremely rare Monk only drop off of him, just to have them removed from my character by a GM without being given a proper explanation or reasoning, or even a tell from the GM.

There was no contest for Maestro of Rancor. Inglourious Bastards and Transcendence were fighting over Innoruuk, not Maestro... We pulled Maestro when Inglourious Bastards was on the Second Floor of Hate. They were not even attempting to go for that particular Mob. So why should his loot be under scrutiny?

It is my understanding that somehow the Guild Leaders decided no one should get loot. But this is entirely unfair to me, someone who had just joined the guild and had no pull, yet legitimately won the loot. The GMs should not have allowed a decision which had no moral or logical basis. Neither party receiving any NAMED loot, yet the named in question was not even the issue. When all other parties got to keep the rest of the loot.

I pulled Maestro myself for the Transcendence raid group, and we killed it. Being a the only monk I won the best Monk item I could ever hope for, and I would be using them until I got my epic, Basoon Haste Gauntlets. I was a guest on this raid as I was not a member of Transcendence. As an innocent bystander to these politics, which I am not even interested in, and the only person who is having their epic loot yanked right from their body; I am incredibly upset, and confused.

I cannot quite understand why Maestro loot was taken away when it was a non issue... It's as if some kind of politics are ruining what is rightfully mine. I have never had loot taken away from me before, especially after a legit kill. This just does not seem right. The GMs need to give the loot back, because I cannot see the good in any of this. There was no foul play on Maestro of Rancor by Transcendence or IB. And to strip me of my loot without giving me a say or thought in the matter, simply to spite both guilds, is not a proper resolution.

I am sorry to have to bring this up. I hope you guys do the right thing in the future.

Sincerely,
Koan Katsup
Last edited by RyoGTO; 02-06-2010 at 05:48 PM..
Old 02-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Sarnak

Hey Koan next time you threaten Karsten and I with our accounts by getting your "husband" the developer to ban us how about we come on here and complain about it?

Oh wait thats right.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Koan next time you threaten Karsten and I with our accounts by getting your "husband" the developer to ban us how about we come on here and complain about it?

Oh wait thats right.
Hey, I was joking that night. I don't have a husband nor know a developer. Besides I humbly apologized about hurting your feelings, I didn't even realized it bothered you. Once again, I am sorry dude.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:51 PM
Aviak

It's not that hard to understand really. You SHOULD have had claim to that maestro because that's the mob your guild went for, just like we SHOULD have had claim to innoruuk because that's the mob our guild went for. For whatever reason though certain people chose to see that otherwise, it's in the past now though see you in a week +/- a few hours.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:51 PM
Skeleton

Trans are whiny bitches whose petitions to the GM's for Inny caused you to lose your loot, maybe you should reconsider joining them
Old 02-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
I am Koan, and I was the monk who won Basoon Haste Gauntlets off Maestro, an extremely rare Monk only drop off of him, just to have them removed from my character by a GM without being given a proper explanation or reasoning, or even a tell from the GM.
Made me sick to have to do that.. your proper explanation should have come from your guild leader, as it was their decision to make. I left it up to them, in case you missed the shouts in the zone to both your guilds.

Quote:
Inglourious Bastards and Transcendence were fighting over Innoruuk, not Maestro
As soon as it was mentioned that Transcendance was wanting Innoruuk, IB asked why Transcendance gets Maestro. This is a legitimate question.. and negates what you said. It was your guild's decision to go after the same raid target, which means you can't get another spawn *and* expect to be at the same point for Innoruuk. Its one or the other. Your guild leader told me you were wanting Innoruuk and thats what this whole thing is about. I hope that makes sense.

Quote:
It is my understanding that somehow the Guild Leader's decided no one should get loot. But this is entirely unfair to me, someone who had just joined the guild and had no pull, yet legitimately won the loot.
When you wear the guild tag, you are in the guild.. and guild decisions have usually always come from the guild leader.

Quote:
I cannot quite understand why Maestro loot was taken away when it was a non issue
I hope my explanation resolves it for you. You guys had the option of many choices, and thats what your leaders decided on.

Quote:
And to strip me of my loot without giving me a say, simply to spite both guilds, is not a proper resolution.
The other 4 people that I had to remove items from were not happy either. Once again, I'm sorry. Make sure your guild knows what its doing vs. another guild and what decisions your leaders may make. If people call GMs, usually action is taken.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Large Bat

Upset over loot, in a game.. yeah this is just like it used to be 10 years ago.
How about getting upset over something a LITTLE more serious?
Old 02-06-2010, 06:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Made me sick to have to do that.. your proper explanation should have come from your guild leader, as it was their decision to make. I left it up to them, in case you missed the shouts in the zone to both your guilds.

As soon as it was mentioned that Transcendance was wanting Innoruuk, IB asked why Transcendance gets Maestro. This is a legitimate question.. and negates what you said. It was your guild's decision to go after the same raid target, which means you can't get another spawn *and* expect to be at the same point for Innoruuk. Its one or the other. Your guild leader told me you were wanting Innoruuk and thats what this whole thing is about. I hope that makes sense.

When you wear the guild tag, you are in the guild.. and guild decisions have usually always come from the guild leader.

I hope my explanation resolves it for you. You guys had the option of many choices, and thats what your leaders decided on.

The other 4 people that I had to remove items from were not happy either. Once again, I'm sorry. Make sure your guild knows what its doing vs. another guild and what decisions your leaders may make. If people call GMs, usually action is taken.
Thanks for the response man, I do appreciate it. That was the worst decision they could have come to. What a dumb thing to do. Make everyone pay because they didn't get to have their cake and eat it too? Man.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil67 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Upset over loot, in a game.. yeah this is just like it used to be 10 years ago.
How about getting upset over something a LITTLE more serious?
gtfo
Old 02-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

The only problems last night were Tibador petitioning for no reason, and a GM getting involved in something where no rules were broken and therefore had no business being.

IB went for inny. Trannies went for maestro. There was no issue. Tibador petitions and wants to claim both mobs with no right.
Closed Thread