Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2017, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Sure, you all have a point. There are a quite a few toxic people there. However, that could be said for nearly any gaming group/community. There are lots of good/chill peeps there too though.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

If my only window into blue was the A/A raiding issue threads in RNF I wouldn't touch it.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

I'd try Red just to please Swish, but a cleric in pvp? Maybe if red went to luclin...
Old 04-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Fire Giant

McCoy, I'll roll a tank and level with you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fauvana 54 Erudite Necromancer
Seliel 24 Erudite Rogue
Deepwalter 6 Erudite Paladin

Fauvano 40 Dark Elf Necromancer
Stoppinswords 11 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 04-07-2017, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd try Red just to please Swish, but a cleric in pvp? Maybe if red went to luclin...
Now this will get a few laughs but Gaffin's cleric was a good pvper on red, it's possible... the problem is if people have high MR your nukes/roots/etc are nearly worthless.

Druid is a good choice if you like healing and want to pvp effectively too. Druids shine on red.
Old 04-07-2017, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now this will get a few laughs but Gaffin's cleric was a good pvper on red, it's possible... the problem is if people have high MR your nukes/roots/etc are nearly worthless.

Druid is a good choice if you like healing and want to pvp effectively too. Druids shine on red.
Give druids 96% and maybe I'd consider it...
Old 04-08-2017, 12:34 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have added new rules recently to deter what was going on over on the red server. We are cleaning it up, if you have played in the past and log on today I have NO DOUBT you will notice a difference. These new rules made some people upset, we can't always make everyone happy. But we are doing what we think is best for the server for the long haul.

To encourage more actual PvP combat and less just griefing each other, and due to the previous standard of a couple players interfering with a raid target while having no actual raid or PvP force present in game to contest or kill, we have added this rule:

"A player that interferes with a raid target with no raid force present to kill or contest the target is against the rules and will be addressed swiftly."

A Raid Force is 12 or more players - Again we are talking about the RAID TARGET, if you only have a couple of players and you want to attack players thats fine, but you cant interfere with the raid target unless you have a RAID FORCE

This above rule may be revisted at a later date to adjust if needed.

Also, guilds will be held accountable for their members actions. We are adding this to deter the constant trains and griefing that has went on in the past.

Example: If Guild A is engaged on a raid target, and a player from Guild B trains Guild A on purpose, Guild B will be held accountable for that train.

So come on over and see the NEW RED
Putting this here again so people can actually read some facts instead of all the garble in this thread.

I hope to see some of you soon! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cylock the Halfing Slayer
Old 04-08-2017, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can drop the e-gangster rhetoric, not for one second would I imagine a > PVP < server to be a warm and inviting place. However when you have the server population intentionally coercing new players to be griefed by a running joke of a local player then it makes you wonder how you expect the population to rise.

Red is intended to be a PVP server, not a who can pretend to be the biggest thug straight out of compton club. Ever heard of the phrase don't shit where you eat?

Sorry u lost
The red server community is responsible for the current state of red.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 04-08-2017, 04:02 AM
VIP / Contributor

Look at all the top shelf critters just waiting to be killed on RED. These raid targets are just a few examples. Most raid mobs are just there for the taking. ZERO waiting in line.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A lot of people on red are willing to help out new players! Give it a try!

Cylock the Halfing Slayer
Old 04-08-2017, 04:18 AM
Sarnak

I dont hate the idea behind red. If I was still younger I'd make a character on the server. I feel like I'm getting old because all I want is some gool ol teamwork pve. I don't feel like looking over my shoulder for players as if I'm always running through the middle of kithicor forest at night with a lv1 alt. It really doesn't seem fun anymore. That shit got old fast.
Closed Thread